It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Medical Disclaimer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:50 am 

WARNING: IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN ACTUAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY CONTACT 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMS!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PRACTICE ANYTHING WE HAVE DISCUSSED HERE!!!

CYA blatantly stolen from Wikipedia and modified for the same purpose as above.

This Forum contains articles on many medical topics; however no warranty whatsoever is made that any of the articles are accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained in an article touching on medical matters is true, correct or precise. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.

The medical information provided on these forums is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). We are NOT not your doctor.

None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers, sponsors of this forum (ZS) nor anyone else connected to this forum (ZS) can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site.

Nothing on these forums or included as part of any project of zombie squad, should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.

I felt the need to start a post to allow some of us who have medical training to link to in our signatures as a reference that we are NOT LIABLE for the information we post. Whether this disclaimer is linked in a signature or not, I would recommend you follow it for all information posted here on these and ANY internet forums!!!

This forum, the people who run it, and the members who post here are NOT responsible for the medical information contained herein. Information posted is for general discussion and informational purposes only. I and everyone else here take NO responsibility for the information and it’s validly. DO NOT attempt to practice and medical techniques mentioned in these forums w/o being trained to do so.

Honestly, I can’t stress this enough. This is an internet forum about the PAW, not a medical advice forum. Any medical advice posted is understood to be hearsay and not direct medical advice from a licensed doctor or ems personnel. Even though some of us are certified as such we do not condone practicing medicine with out training and certifications.

You have been warned, we are NOT liable, we are not condoning you to try these things, we take no responsibility for your actions and the information we post. All information posted is for discussion purposes ONLY and NOTHING MORE!!! Do not try the information and techniques we post here. Do not take what we post as medical advice and/or medical directive!

WARNING: IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN ACTUAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY CONTACT 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMS!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PRACTICE ANYTHING WE HAVE DISCUSSED HERE!!!

Last edited by BoltAction on Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:09 am 

See Above

Last edited by BoltAction on Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:19 pm 

I think this should be a sticky.

But maybe that's just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:06 pm 

Nice idea. Thank you, BoltAction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:28 am 

I tossed this in my sig line too... Great idea BoltAction.

"In ourselves our safety must be sought,
By our own right hand it must be wrought."

— William Wordsworth