New here

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
GasterBit
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:13 am
Location: WI

New here

Post by GasterBit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:27 am

Uh yo, Im from WI kinda new here so, whats up?

User avatar
woodsghost
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: New here

Post by woodsghost » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am

Welcome! Glad to have you!

What are some of your interests and what brought you here?

Wisconsin is a beautiful place and you have a whole lot going on in your area.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Zed Hunter
* * *
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

Re: New here

Post by Zed Hunter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:46 am

Howdy from Co. Too bad Michigan claimed the mosquito as state bird first. Wi mosquito s are impressive.

User avatar
GasterBit
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:13 am
Location: WI

Re: New here

Post by GasterBit » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 am

Zed Hunter wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:46 am
Howdy from Co. Too bad Michigan claimed the mosquito as state bird first. Wi mosquito s are impressive.
Haha true, annoyingly impressive they are!

User avatar
GasterBit
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:13 am
Location: WI

Re: New here

Post by GasterBit » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 am

woodsghost wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am
Welcome! Glad to have you!

What are some of your interests and what brought you here?

Wisconsin is a beautiful place and you have a whole lot going on in your area.

Honestly I've been pretty into guns and survival things, especially ww2 weapons! Im an writer in training so to speak so I found this site through research! Ironically it was about Carcano's that I found this site!
WI kinda grows on you but i've never really been a fan of the weather here haha.

User avatar
woodsghost
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: New here

Post by woodsghost » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:21 am

GasterBit wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 am
woodsghost wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am
Welcome! Glad to have you!

What are some of your interests and what brought you here?

Wisconsin is a beautiful place and you have a whole lot going on in your area.

Honestly I've been pretty into guns and survival things, especially ww2 weapons! Im an writer in training so to speak so I found this site through research! Ironically it was about Carcano's that I found this site!
WI kinda grows on you but i've never really been a fan of the weather here haha.
WW2 is amazing to study. If you decide to post some writing for feedback and review, or just to share, we have a whole Fiction section.

My wife and I miss having a winter. We finally got one here in Nebraska, but we missed having snow the last 5+ years. But plenty of times we have driven back from visiting her family in WI (near Milwaukee) in -15F temps. So I guess I'm saying I miss having my nose hairs freeze solid in the morning. And we miss having to shovel every week. Yeah, I guess it takes a special kind to miss Wisconsin weather.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”