Open Bug Out 6.0 Sept 27 – Sept 30 pnw

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:31 am

Another group that several of us are part of is hosting a campout. Come on down for the classes and stay for comradery!
If there are any questions just ask away.

Fb link - https://www.facebook.com/events/1004149323091343/
Dryads Rest
600 Leudinghaus Rd,
Chehalis, Washington 98532

Save the weekend- it’s happening!

We are going back to our roots for a full instructional hands-on invitational learning and teaching experience at Dryad’s Rest. Both structured and informal classes and skill builders will be presented over the course of the weekend. Bring friends, bring family- this is a return to our friendly classic summer open event.

The following classes are already confirmed:

Group One classes- egress and sustainment skills:

1A Emergency lockpicking (Pasha)

1B Electrolytic water purification and bleach making (Pasha)

Group Two classes- Sitreps, Intel, and Talk story:

2A The Long view of firearms regulations changes, and how to stop worrying and love the ban (Alexander)

2B Cascadia regional emergency planning situation report (Ray)

2C Living through the collapse of Yugoslavia and then doing it again during the NATO bombardment of Serbia (Damir)

Group Three classes- Communications:

3A Radio monitoring for beginners (Ray)

3B Basic 2-way emergency VHF Radio use and best practices (Ray)

3C Programming the Baofeng 5R Series of handheld radios (Pasha)

3D Antenna optimization for VHF and HF (Ray)

3E Making contacts -field use of HF long range radio (Ray)

Stay tuned to this page as more classes and instructors are announced - if there is a subject you would like to teach, let us know- we would love your input!
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433432705260/

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: Open Bug Out 6.0 Sept 27 – Sept 30 pnw

Post by Halfapint » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Awesome! I'm hoping I can get a Saturday off. Changed my damn schedule so I'm Sun-Tues off. Question, are we going to have a Biffy charge? We usually have a biffy for these big events. It would be good to have everyone bring $5 so we can pay the owner of Dryads Rest for the biffy any extra goes to her for letting us use her property.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 pm

That's the plan. Here's to hoping you get the day off.
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433432705260/

CQZ Jinxmedic
Favorite Zombie Movies: Titanic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:32 am

We’re looking at a basic $10 a person site fee to cover the biffy and site expenses, and will take donations to help instructors with class materials.
"Building communities, one body at a time"

Return to “ZSC:005”