SOLD — Blackhawk drop leg rig for Beretta 92

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

SOLD — Blackhawk drop leg rig for Beretta 92

Post by 91Eunozs » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:40 am

Sold

———

Been cleaning out the attic and found my old Blackhawk rig for my M9 sidearm when I worked for Uncle Sugar. Drop leg rig with two ammo pouches plus STRIKE plate that I had on my plate carrier for when we were driving (easier access to pistol on the chest). Also has two female/1 male adapter to easily swap them back and forth as needed. I had female mounts under my desk too...pretty versatile setup.

I paid over $200 for the setup when new, and it’s still in great shape despite a couple deployments...never had to draw my weapon, let alone fire it in anger, thank God.

First $50 plus actual shipping takes it.

Send me a PM.
Last edited by 91Eunozs on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Re: FS: Blackhawk drop leg rig for Beretta 92

Post by JeeperCreeper » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 am

Sweet deal.... Too bad the closest thing I have to a 92 is a cougar.

If no one jumps on it on here, is it cool if I ask a couple buddies?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Re: FS: Blackhawk drop leg rig for Beretta 92

Post by 91Eunozs » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 pm

JeeperCreeper wrote:Sweet deal.... Too bad the closest thing I have to a 92 is a cougar.

If no one jumps on it on here, is it cool if I ask a couple buddies?
Sure, not picky and in no hurry. Nice rig, just needs a new home.

Will also be selling one of my G21 holsters with a couple belt attachments since it’s a bit snug now with the taller suppressor sights attached... will make another post for that one mañana.
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Return to “Bartertown”