What are you playing?

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Jaxathon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Jaxathon » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:37 am

Lately, I have been playing Arma III Wasteland, Arma III Breaking Point and Rocket League on PC. When I am bored and sitting on the couch I have been playing MGS5: Phantom Pain (No Spoilers please) I have not finished it yet. Enjoying the open world.

JackBauer
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of the Night of the Dead series
I Am Legend
28 Days Later
Walking Dead (tv series)

Post by JackBauer » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 am

Neverwinter Online.
PRO's: It's DnD, with lots of Sword Coast lore! fabulous graphics, lots of updates & events. Great game mechanics-fighting is fast and furious, some pretty damn cool quests. My Great Weapons Fighter is a complete badass, even in older green armor.
CONs: Easy to get carried away in the ZEN (cash) shop. Campaigns can be long laborious affairs..
A person should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog,. .., build a wall, set a bone, take and give orders, cooperate, analyze & solve problems, fight efficiently, die gallantly RH
http://johnfoberg.blogspot.com/

TheZone
Favorite Zombie Movies: The new Dawn of the Dead

Post by TheZone » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:58 am

Witcher 3 on a PS4. I played the original Witcher on the PC, tried W2 on the Xbox 360 and didn't like it, but W3 is almost as good as Skyrim.

I'm going to go back to Fallout 3 as prep for Fallout 4 soon.

I've finished Fallouts 1,2, Brotherhood of Steel, and all variable endings on F3. FNV I finished one of the variable endings, and did two of the four DLC endings.
My Zombie novel. The Zone.

My Second Zombie novel. Payload, YGAT Book 1

My Third Zombie novel. Rolling Hunger, YGAT book 2

My Western zombie novel. Sunstone

My alien invasion novel.

Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Dogan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Just got back into DayZ and I can feel it sucking me in again. Not seeing any, literally any zombies though. Also just got TF2 and plan to start playing it, replaying Bulletstorm and Metro 2033
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

quazi

Post by quazi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:43 pm

I've been playing Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars. I suck at it, but it's a lot of fun.

Close_enough

Post by Close_enough » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Zombie Sniper 3D. I already beat the game, so I'm trying to figure out how to reset all the missions while keeping all the accumulated skills and weapons.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 pm

It's been awhile since anyone posted in this thread, so here goes.

I've been swapping back and forth between Just Cause 3, Fallout 4 and my most recent game, Skyrim.

Speaking of which, I had a bit of an issue today when I popped into Skyrim. Apparently, between today and my last game session, two of my saves somehow got corrupted. Which is weird.

I was able to fix the issue, but it has me concerned about the issue popping up again. I used to play Skyrim on Xbox 360 all the time and was hit with the infamous infinite load screen glitch. So I stopped playing for a very long time. I was able to pick up Skyrim on Xbox One during the Black Friday sales this year and was eager go jump back into the world.

All was fine until today's issue. Now I'm unsure of playing the game again lest my hard work gets screwed up each time I try to play the game.

w3rdtoyamama
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series.

Post by w3rdtoyamama » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 am

Ive been into SpinTires: Mudrunner prettt hard. beat all the maps and challenges. Not 100% but completed the objective nonetheless.

Payday 2 was and is still fun.

If I play GTAV, its alone and I take photos with various trucks around the map. Love driving tanker or box trucks.
Czechnology wrote:Lots of people enjoy saying "Move" when people complain about their local/state laws, but that's a churlish, ignorant thing to say.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 pm

w3rdtoyamama wrote:Ive been into SpinTires: Mudrunner prettt hard. beat all the maps and challenges. Not 100% but completed the objective nonetheless.

If I play GTAV, its alone and I take photos with various trucks around the map. Love driving tanker or box trucks.
I do the same thing in GTA V. :lol:

I've finished the main story missions and now just drive around the map in the various vehicles. I wish Rockstar would release more DLC for the single player side of GTA V, but they seem more focused on the online side of things.

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:29 am

Play station took a dump last spring and won't recognize games anymore. Haven't felt like replacing it so... You Tube is what i'm currently playing
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

w3rdtoyamama
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series.

Post by w3rdtoyamama » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:40 am

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
w3rdtoyamama wrote:Ive been into SpinTires: Mudrunner prettt hard. beat all the maps and challenges. Not 100% but completed the objective nonetheless.

I've finished the main story missions and now just drive around the map in the various vehicles. I wish Rockstar would release more DLC for the single player side of GTA V, but they seem more focused on the online side of things.
the online crap got so old.

Time to move on, imo.
Czechnology wrote:Lots of people enjoy saying "Move" when people complain about their local/state laws, but that's a churlish, ignorant thing to say.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:54 pm

w3rdtoyamama wrote:
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:

the online crap got so old.

Time to move on, imo.
I never got into the online side of GTA V. I'm also not much of an online gamer anyway and much prefer the single player side of things.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:43 pm

I haven't played much recently, I did get the new Assassins Creed played that pretty hard, but I always loved that time period. I think right now I'm waiting for State of Decay 2, might play pubg for xbox but all my friends play on comp. So dunno..... If SoD2 has coop we should get a ZS group going!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Spookadelic

Post by Spookadelic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:14 pm

I recently discovered 7 Days to Die.

It's an excellent mix of survival, crafting, zombie horror, all in a open world kinda format, and its freaking hard.
Starting out you will probably keep dying a lot due to starvation, infection, or zombie attacks.

It's a indie game with slow development. It's come along ways in the past few years and is a very stable and playable game now.

You can buy it on steam for $10 on sale.

Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Dogan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Oh wow, it's been a minute since I posted here.

Replaying FO4, with mods this time. It's just so much nicer when it looks like The War was 200 years ago and not last week. Also deliberately didn't do anything Minuteman related cause I don't want to deal with Preston. May beat the game aligning with the Brotherhood and then do a FROST playthrough.

Replaying Metro as well. Already beat 2033 on hardcore, working my way through Last Light/2034 now. Can't wait for Exodus/2035. Also need to read 2034 and 2035, 2033 was pretty decent if you can overlook some formatting and translation issues, it just gave the metro so much depth.

Finally got hold of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Playing this lightly modded as well, and it really holds up as an atmospheric survival shooter with a chunk of the paranormal thrown in.

Been spending a lot of time in PUBG as well, and gotten back into N++ and Super Meat Boy. Stardew and Banished I still play occasionally.

I tried Destiny and found it... so unsatisfying. The weapons, the quests, the character design of both enemies and allies was all so uninspired.
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Wasn't Destiny hyped up to be a Halo killer or something like that ?

Speaking of games, I recently got a copy of Far Cry 4 for Christmas and I'm looking forward to hopping back into Kyrat and blowing up stuff with a bunch of sticky bombs. :clap:

Not sure who'll I'll align myself with this time, but I might do a mix of missions for the two Golden Path leaders, Sabal and Amita. I do know I'll still let Pagan Min live at the end because he's less of a dick than the Golden Path leaders.
Last edited by 12_Gauge_Chimp on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:39 pm

My roomie is loving Destiny, I feel the same. It's....... Lame. Uninspiring. Boring.

Done with Assassins Creed, it ws the same. It was a blast for a while but got repetitive.

Have nothing I'm playing now, might try to get some friends to play Pubg on xbox

also looking forward to State of Decay 2 to come out.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

fatty21

Post by fatty21 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:40 am

Days gone is looking promising. I preordered that and far cry 5. Ill post a review for days gone in case people are curious.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm actually pretty interested in Far Cry 5. I might pick that one up next year during the inevitable sales that'll happen.

Far Cry 4 was probably my favorite entry in the series (I especially enjoyed shooting stuff with the .700 Nitro rifle in that game).

JackBauer
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of the Night of the Dead series
I Am Legend
28 Days Later
Walking Dead (tv series)

Post by JackBauer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:44 pm

The new "DOOM" and Everquest.
A person should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog,. .., build a wall, set a bone, take and give orders, cooperate, analyze & solve problems, fight efficiently, die gallantly RH
http://johnfoberg.blogspot.com/

MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Post by MacWa77ace » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 pm

fatty21 wrote:Days gone is looking promising. I preordered that and far cry 5. Ill post a review for days gone in case people are curious.
What's the release date on Days Gone? I saw a video of the gameplay, looked awesome. I've been prepping for it by playing 3rd person shooters since last April. [I'm 100% first person shooter or at least I was, so needed the practice.]

• BF4 PS4 [FPS]
    TCGR Future Soldier PS3
    TCGR Advanced Warfighter 2 PS3
    Battlefield 3 [went back and completed some CO-OP stuff for PSTrophies that I never finished, FPS] PS3
    COD MW3 PS3 [FPS]
    Blacklight PS4 [FPS PS+ Free to play]
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4
    DeadSpace 2 PS3
    Uncharted 4 PS4
    Star Wars Battlefront [replaying for practice in 3PS, originally played as FPS, plus they recently released all the DLC for free on PSN] PS4
    Dreadnought [PSN free to play] PS4
    Evil Within [Started it as a loaner from a friend recommendation, but first two levels were so boring I quit it] PS4
    Star Wars Battlefront II PS4
And have Metal Gear V, and Just Cause 3, and an Assassins Creed one queued up as PS+ free to play games but don't know if or when I will get to them. I need a bigger HDD on my PS4, I keep having to delete games to even do updates on ones I'm playing so it makes it harder to go back to a deleted one 'cause you then have to re-download and update to play again. Can fit about 6 games currently, but its ridiculous that a game is 30-40 gb.

If anyone has a PS3 or PS4 and want's to squad up, send me a friend request. MacWa77ace. I play weekend afternoons mostly.

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 pm

GRW clip, Most Awesome Basejump Ever.

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Uncharted 4: Where Teabagging is an Art form.

fatty21

Post by fatty21 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:37 pm

They were expecting it before 2018 but now its obviously pushed back.

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”