Amazing Archer

This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to bust up on some zombies.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

zero11010

Amazing Archer

Post by zero11010 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 pm

This guy just earned a spot on my Fantasy Zombie Squad Team

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Re: Amazing Archer

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Yep Byron is an amazing archer
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

NamelessStain

Post by NamelessStain » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:53 am

You can have Byron, I'll take Lars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
jnathan wrote:Since we lost some posts due to some database work I'll just put this here for posterity.
Q wrote:Buckle up

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:07 pm

NamelessStain wrote:You can have Byron, I'll take Lars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
You can take Lars all you want, his claims of rediscovering lost arts are completely bunk. They are all still in use BTW never lost at all. And Lars does multi takes to achieve his shots. Byron really is as good as he is shown in this video.
Last edited by ineffableone on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:13 pm

The guy had me nailing that golf ball midflight.

I can't even begin to imagine how this guy's brain processes the information needed to hit a freaking aspirin tablet as it's travelling through the air.

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Personally I really like Jeff Kavanagh

Because in videos like this he doesn't edit out his failures, but he is still amazing.

And he puts up videos like this one explaining how even he has bad days where he just can't make those perfect shots that enable him to do the trick shots he normally can.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Return to “Zombie Combat Tactics”