If only i had a spare £10,000!

Discussions about the devices that supply a means for movement of people and goods.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

iang84
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombieland, resident evil, dawn of the dead, 28 days later, 28 weeks later.

If only i had a spare £10,000!

Post by iang84 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

searching ebay uk and found this and thought id share....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Humber-Pig-4x ... 231b47a401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

humber pig (never heard of this before). looks cool though!

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: If only i had a spare £10,000!

Post by NT2C » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

But for 6k less you could maybe get this instead...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FV432-Mk1-Arm ... 0720645121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

OldSchool45b

Re: If only i had a spare £10,000!

Post by OldSchool45b » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 pm

You guys suck over there! Some of the best pieces of armor I have ever seen were in the UK, and you guys have a LOT more per capita than we do in the states. As a history buff and collector, I say it with all sincerity and admiration. You SUCK! LOL! :lol: :lol:

I would be very happy with either, though the pig is way over priced for it's current condition. If it had been restored I would pay that.
Smile! Be polite! Have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Here is the story of my life in two sentences.

Good judgement comes from a lot of experience. And experience comes from a lot of bad judgement.

Return to “Transportation”