Selling/Trading stuff in ZS Forums

Discussion forum for the Metro Atlanta chapter

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 016 Officers

Bayjove
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Land of the Dead ('cause they evolve!), and others

Selling/Trading stuff in ZS Forums

Post by Bayjove » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 am

Hi folks,

It has come to my attention that any sales/trades amongst ZS members must be done through the already existing Bartertown forum. There are many reasons for this, which you can read on the sticky thread of that forum New Posting Policies. To recap here, basically ZS, though not responsible for any fraudulent sales, already has a system in place in the Bartertown forum of providing feedback on sellers and buyers to try to help cut down on scams. Also, in the case of people posting illegal items here, ZS will have a real mailing address to provide to authorities, should we be approached by them.

Which brings me to firearms. ZS asks that you not directly list firearms on the forums and to instead link to third party websites. You can find information on this from another sticky thread on the Bartertown forum, READ ME FIRST.

Paid membership (only $15 a year!) does have its benefits and the ability to sell or trade amongst ZS members is one of them. We are first and foremost a charitable non-profit organization; selling and trading is only provided as a courtesy because our members have similar interests and may find a more attentive audience for stuff they want to get rid of here. We don't claim to be Ebay or any other merchant-based entity.

I do appreciate everyone's understanding on this. And just so you know, even non-paid members can view the Bartertown forum and can even send a PM to a seller if interested in a purchase or a trade. You just can't post there unless you are a paid member.
President, ZSC-016, Metro Atlanta

Return to “ZSC:016”