RK Shows Prepper Show
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Aug 27 - Aug 28
Saturday 9-6 Sunday 9-4

2405 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045

Tickets at the door are $12

Also, the Southeastern Preppers Network (SEPN) is having their meeting during this event nearby, details on their forum.
And, so we're not fully depending on links, here's the post on the SEPN forums:
Lilburner wrote:Come out and join us on Saturday, August 27th at 1:00 PM for a Meet and Greet and Lunch to coincide with the North Atlanta Survival Expo in Lawrenceville, GA at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds.

Time: 1:00 PM
That should give you plenty of time to hit the show either in the morning or the afternoon as it runs from 9-6. Also, they hand stamp, so you could go, take a lunch break, and go back

256 Gwinnett Dr
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
(Almost at the intersection of Hwy 124 & Gwinnett Drive)

(770) 338-7577

It's 2.7 miles from the fairgrounds. Click here for Google Map directions from the show to the restaurant

All are welcome! Old-timers, visitors, interested parties. There won't be an agenda - just lunch with good friends and new friends and a good time to be had by all.

If you're driving in a ways and not familiar with the area, there is just about "one of everything" on the main drag out by the fairgrounds including an Academy Sports and a pretty decent Army/Navy store if you want to round out a full prepping day.
What are your thoughts on this one? I remember it wasn't cheap to table here, but the crowd was really into us. We could just meet up as a group, attend the show, and then go get a bite to eat nearby (similar to what the SEPN is planning). Tables are listed for $125, and I don't think they gave too much of a discount to us last year for being a non-profit, and not selling anything. This is also the weekend before Dragon Con, and that's something that you can't be burned out before even arriving. I don't know. I'd like to attend this event, but I might not necessarily want to table. But hey, if anybody else is enthusiastic about tabling, I'll support them.
KJ4ZDD of ZSC-016 -.- .--- ....- --.. -.. -..
General Class / Fleet#ZS-0511

Slugg

Re: RKShows - North Atlanta Survival Expo and Gun Show 8/27/

Post by Slugg » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 pm

I think as a charity organisation I paid $30 for our table last year. That is the day after I return from Wisconsin so I'm not sure if I'll be unpacked and ready by then. I'd like to go if I have the time though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The future is for those who prepare.

KJ4ZDD
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by KJ4ZDD » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:39 pm

$30? Wow, I thought it was more, but I do remember you were handling it. So, maybe they would extend to us a similar deal this year, as $30 is much easier to swallow than $125. Their website shows an available table quantity still at 199, which I assume to mean nobody has really bought them out of tables yet, and plenty of space is still available. I'll run this by Mara, as there were some vendors selling objects she objected to, but she also got a pistol last year. We'll see.
KJ4ZDD of ZSC-016 -.- .--- ....- --.. -.. -..
General Class / Fleet#ZS-0511

A Zombie
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by A Zombie » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:50 am

I know the reason we weren't considering these shows this year is because Mara expressed concerns at our 2016 planning meeting last November or January. If it's still an issue, I am totally fine with not tabling here. Plenty of other events for us to work with.

If it is something we are interested in tabling at, I'm all for that too. Unless my schedule changes, I should have that weekend off. It is close to Dragoncon, but I'd be down to table as long as I actually have that weekend off.

Just want to make sure everyone is comfortable with whatever decision is made.
-A. Zombie

"All we wanna do is eat your brains. We're not unreasonable, I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes"

"I went to Raccoon City and all I got was this lousy T-virus"

Davo

Post by Davo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

I'm out of town that weekend, so good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Image Image

Return to “ZSC:016”