Monticello Farmers Market

Discussion forum for the Metro Atlanta chapter

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 016 Officers

Slugg

Monticello Farmers Market

Post by Slugg » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:34 am

Another networking event I am submitting paperwork for today is the Monticello Farmers Market. It is a on every saturday from may to september. There are tables selling plants, food, and crafts. There are also organizations that table like churches, scouts, 4H, and public safety. The good thing about this event is that it is $2.00 to table and once you are approved by the market staff you can show up any weekend you want basically. I plan to try and go once a month and talk about the homesteading interest of ZS members while there. I'll post in this topic a day or two in advance on the days I plan to go and everyone is welcome to table. It is somewhere my family tries to go to often because it is fun to see and has good food for low decent prices. It is a way we get outside as a family and spend the day at low cost.
The future is for those who prepare.

Davo

Re: Monticello Farmers Market

Post by Davo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Super idea, thanks.

I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't been checking in here much. I did get some interest at my dart match last week, so I'll leave some of those cards that KK had printed up. You never know.

Are we able yet to post our events on the facebook page?
Image Image

Slugg

Re: Monticello Farmers Market

Post by Slugg » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Sounds good that you are getting interest in your daily life. That works out well because it shows people that we are normal people too and not out zombie hunting all day.

I'll ask A Zombie if we can post on the FB page. That is a great idea.
The future is for those who prepare.

Return to “ZSC:016”