War & Peace ?

Discussion forum for the United Kingdom ZS chapter

Moderator: ZS Chapter Volunteers

K9medic

War & Peace ?

Post by K9medic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Just a quick heads up, is anyone going to War & Peace http://www.thewarandpeaceshow.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; next week ? :D
"small tin of sardines with easy ringpull (I don't understand why, but I carry it)" Redstain

Svothe
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: War & Peace ?

Post by Svothe » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 am

I really wanted to but sadly can't get there. I am going to The Game Fair this sunday though
http://www.gamefair.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shame the tickets were so goddam expensive, I plan on going to War & Peace next year.

K9medic

Post by K9medic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

I usually go down mid week and camp on the site, it’s not that bad at £105 for five days entry and four nights camping. You can get round the trade stands in one day if you really push it, but you need at least two days if you want to go look at the vehicles as well.

The advantage of camping there is at night the beer tents have live bands on, pretty good atmosphere when you get beer, good music at a few thousand people all with the same interests.
"small tin of sardines with easy ringpull (I don't understand why, but I carry it)" Redstain

mattltm

Post by mattltm » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am

How was it K9medic?

I went last year and it was great. There's nothing like jumping on the back of a pink panther and making rat-a-tat noises!

Matt
"Spooky action at a distance."

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:010”