Weapons for the UK.

Discussion forum for the United Kingdom ZS chapter

Moderator: ZS Chapter Volunteers

TC

Re: Weapons for the UK.

Post by TC » Sat May 16, 2009 4:10 pm

K9medic wrote:Roscoe, WHY would you want a pool in a London back yard ???????????
Never mind why, more like how!
KentsOkay wrote: I immediately thought about calling 911, but once we got to the T stop and got her out of her jeans, things seemed to be going a lot better.
TC's Defence of the Realm Target Download

Brit-ZedHunter
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Diary of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Res evil movies

Post by Brit-ZedHunter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Does anyone want one of those stupid mall ninja katana's that are now banned btw? I think I have one in my garage somewhere (if it hasnt gone rusty)

Its free to all mall ninjas. Phone cord / cat-5 not included.
-Brit-ZedHunter
ZSC:010 Member

K9medic

Post by K9medic » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

No thanks on a Katana, now if you had been offering a nice Jedburgh axe that would be diffrent.
"small tin of sardines with easy ringpull (I don't understand why, but I carry it)" Redstain

Urban Fox

Post by Urban Fox » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 am

Having just completed my instructor’s course, I can confirm that it was stated that (non restricted) air guns should be placed in a gun cabinet if possible as best practise, not for legal reasons, but for the medias benfit should there be a theft.

This was in the context of a number group owned guns.

LilDaemon
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, 28 Weeks, Resident Evil movies, Shaun of the Dead

Post by LilDaemon » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 pm

A comment on bringing weapons either from another country or abroad.

You can get them in, but you can't get them out.

I was able to pack both of my knives for the international flights over to the UK, no problem. The issues happened when I tried to take an internal flight from Cornwall to Bristol on Air Southwest. Since their hold is accessible from the seating area, they removed my knives from the camping bag and are holding them for me to have my fiance come pick them up. They'll hold them for 28 days then consider them abandoned.
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. - Robert Wilensky
Do not compute the totality of your poultry population until all the manifestations of incubation have been entirely completed. - William Jennings Bryan

Apache

Post by Apache » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

LilDaemon wrote:A comment on bringing weapons either from another country or abroad.

You can get them in, but you can't get them out.

I was able to pack both of my knives for the international flights over to the UK, no problem. The issues happened when I tried to take an internal flight from Cornwall to Bristol on Air Southwest. Since their hold is accessible from the seating area, they removed my knives from the camping bag and are holding them for me to have my fiance come pick them up. They'll hold them for 28 days then consider them abandoned.
I do sort of agree with the principal there!

I don't want to be on a plane with people armed with knives.

I just flew from Manchester to Jersey and my knife was fine in my checked-in luggage. Normal plane - un-accessible during flight!

(btw I keep my air rifle behind the back door - not locked in my gun safe. No-one knows I have it)
crypto wrote:So, yeah, well be fucked when theres no more antibiotics, but so will all the old people without boners.

LilDaemon
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, 28 Weeks, Resident Evil movies, Shaun of the Dead

Post by LilDaemon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, the thing is - wouldn't you notice someone trying to tear off a part of the wall to access the door to the cargo hold? It's not like there was an open, immediately accessible, hallway to where luggage is stored.

Funnily enough, after all that they missed the stuff I had in my carry-on. They finally caught that at Bristol airport. I shouldn't have just thrown things into random bags when I was packing LOL *doh*
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. - Robert Wilensky
Do not compute the totality of your poultry population until all the manifestations of incubation have been entirely completed. - William Jennings Bryan

Apache

Post by Apache » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 pm

LilDaemon wrote:Well, the thing is - wouldn't you notice someone trying to tear off a part of the wall to access the door to the cargo hold? It's not like there was an open, immediately accessible, hallway to where luggage is stored.

Funnily enough, after all that they missed the stuff I had in my carry-on. They finally caught that at Bristol airport. I shouldn't have just thrown things into random bags when I was packing LOL *doh*
oh do share? Anything exciting?

:D
crypto wrote:So, yeah, well be fucked when theres no more antibiotics, but so will all the old people without boners.

LilDaemon

Post by LilDaemon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Hahaha Just my Izula. All the really good stuff had been secured already :D

Brash
Favorite Zombie Movies: NOTLD, Dawn of the Dead (Original), Shaun of the Dead, Wild Zero, Special Dead.

Post by Brash » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:55 am

Just stuck a small saddle bag on the stock of my crossbow to hold spare strings, wax and broadheads when I finally get about to ordering some. Nifty little bugger folds out into a back pack too in case I need to carry dinner home. Cost me £3 at Lidls. :lol:

Brash
Favorite Zombie Movies: NOTLD, Dawn of the Dead (Original), Shaun of the Dead, Wild Zero, Special Dead.

Post by Brash » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

hague720
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn O the Dead

Post by hague720 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

I say thats a bit tasty Brash !!

Whats the current legal stuff on these ??

I thought they were gonna make them illegal or reduce sales n stuff?/ :roll:

H
OPEN CHANNEL D MR SOLO...

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/thomas720/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Urban Fox

Post by Urban Fox » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm

My local supplier of such fun stuff has a subtle chat to you to make sure your responsible whilst checking your over 17 from memory.

Big and Daft

Post by Big and Daft » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:59 am

Urban Fox wrote:...My local supplier of such fun stuff has a subtle chat to you to make sure your responsible...
Yet Brash still got one! :wink:

Brash

Post by Brash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 am

Big and Daft wrote:
Urban Fox wrote:...My local supplier of such fun stuff has a subtle chat to you to make sure your responsible...
Yet Brash still got one! :wink:
I ordered mine off the interwebs. :lol:

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:010”