Zombie Squad Amateur Radio Club

Discussion forum for the ZS Amateur Radio Club

Moderator: ZS Board of Directors

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: Zombie Squad Amateur Radio Club

Post by NT2C » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Just an FYI... Another forum I belong to also formed an amateur radio club, and was issued an actual club call (W9WDX) by the FCC this past January. Possibly the first "virtual" club of its kind. If ZS really wants to form a club and get a club call this shows it's possible.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

ethanboris

Post by ethanboris » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 am

bit of a pain to get onto a ZSARC net

your time: 7pm EST

my time: 11am AEST
shrapnel wrote:I'm still angry that the 'exploding anthrax cannibal hippos' thread wasn't in DICE. If that shit wasn't a disaster, I don't know what is.
Meat N' Taters wrote:The first boomerangs were made out of Gooch's toenail clippings.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:50 pm

I am game for other times, if it works best for others. The 2 polls I have put up have always come back to Sunday evenings.
If a different time would help this become more active, please let me know.
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

Return to “Zombie Squad Radio Club”