ZSRC Still kicking?

Discussion forum for the ZS Amateur Radio Club

Moderator: ZS Board of Directors

Lycosa
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Zombieland

ZSRC Still kicking?

Post by Lycosa » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm just wondering if the ZSRC is still active? I've thrown in a pm and posted in a thread and there's been no response. I'd like to get involved if it's not dead/undead.

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: ZSRC Still kicking?

Post by NT2C » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

The membership officer just resigned to take care of personal business so things are a little unsettled at the moment.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Lycosa
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Zombieland

Post by Lycosa » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

KJ4VOV wrote:The membership officer just resigned to take care of personal business so things are a little unsettled at the moment.
Ahh..I see. Well that makes sense that I didn't get a reply to my PM. Well then, I've noted in the signup thread that I'm interested. So should I just wait then to find out who the new membership officer will be and then PM them my callsign/info?

GrizzlyZ
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil (All of them), Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Army of Darkness, Evil Dead (I & II)

Post by GrizzlyZ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

I was wondering the same. Seemed like someone was planning to pick up the ball from posts in the new member request thread, but I haven't seen or heard anything more. Anyone heard any positive rumblings of the club continuing? :?:
Zach
KF7HLB
Seattle, WA
Seattle ACS Member
Puget Sound Repeater Group Member

--
"Do What You Can, With What You Have, Where You Are" - Teddy "The Rough Rider" Roosevelt
"Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance." - The 7 P's of Success

charadeur
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by charadeur » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Last I heard there was still a couple of people meeting on echolink. I keep forgetting to join them. Apparently everyone else does as well. It does not seem to be progressing like it should.
I may be the one walking away, but you're the one that's leaving.

paul_c
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by paul_c » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Had a chat recently with NoAm. We talked about "spreading the wealth" as far as who runs the net. I think we should definitely get as many check-ins as we can on the next Sunday on Echolink.

PS--just submitted the ZSARC logo for a quote on patches/stickers, etc. Might be doing velcro backed patches depending on pricing. I know this is something people have wanted for over a year. NoAm did get the go-ahead from HQ. I'm new here but I want to get this done for the group. Stay tuned.

Return to “Zombie Squad Radio Club”