[NET] ZSARC Meetings 2nd & 4th Sunday's 7:00 EST

Discussion forum for the ZS Amateur Radio Club

Moderator: ZS Board of Directors

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Re: [NET] ZSARC Meetings 2nd & 4th Sunday's 7:00 EST

Post by NoAm » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 am

Net meeting this Sunday! Talk to you then!
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Whoops those evil blonde roots popped up again :lol:
Our next net meeting is next Sunday 10/13.

We had a great informal chat this evening though.
Joining us were:
Willy_F
Lacarated1
myself
2 guests

As discussed, here is a link to After Armageddon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eym4PwHmUvI
There is also a thread for the film here: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 0&start=48

We will be discussing this during next Sunday's net meeting.
ZSC025 President
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

trailhopper
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking dead and Zombieland

Post by trailhopper » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Hopefully i'll be able to make it the net, finally was able to get echolink going.
ZSC:023 - Chapter VP

KD8VOF Technician Class

ZSC:023 "2 Peninsulas. 4 Great Lakes. 0 Zombies. You're Welcome."

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail"

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

I wound up with a last minute meeting this evening and Scotticus will be handling net control for me this evening.

{{Thanks Scotticus}}
If I get back in time, I will check in. Otherwise you kids have fun, play nice and I will talk to you in a coupleo f weeks.
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Net meeting tonight!
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm

This evening we had 4 check in's
Myself
Scotticus
Trailhopper
Guest (Mrs. Trailhopper) :wink:
1 member that had problems transmitting
As always it was a pleasure.

Next net meeting will be on 11/24/13
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:30 am

We do have a net meeting on Echolink but I will not be able to attend. Taking off on a road trip to go see relatives
Enjoy and behave :wink:
ZSC025 President

trailhopper
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking dead and Zombieland

Post by trailhopper » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am

Safe trip
ZSC:023 - Chapter VP

KD8VOF Technician Class

ZSC:023 "2 Peninsulas. 4 Great Lakes. 0 Zombies. You're Welcome."

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail"

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Net meeting tonight, countdown ......... 1 hour 23 minutes
ZSC025 President

Willy_F
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Willy_F » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Runnin' around like a maniac at work, see you all next one...

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Talk to you in a couple of weeks Willy.....
T minus 4 minutes and counting :wink:
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 pm

No check-in's this evening.
Next net meeting will be on 12/22. If anyone will be attending please let me know, otherwie I will be taking a break until after the first of the year, I know everyone is busy with the holidays. :D
ZSC025 President

KJ4ZDD
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by KJ4ZDD » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:20 pm

I've finally registered with Echolink, and am looking forward to the next meeting on June 14th 2015 at 7pm.
KJ4ZDD of ZSC-016 -.- .--- ....- --.. -.. -..
General Class / Fleet#ZS-0511

elbel86

Post by elbel86 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Are these nets still happening?

KJ4ZDD
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by KJ4ZDD » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:37 am

They are if people remember to attend. I've been slacking the past few weeks, or like tonight, remembering after it's over. I'm trying to drum up support for ZSRC in the Atlanta area. One thing I could do is get on a local repeater and dial into U-NODE through IRLP 9669. I'll set a reminder to do this two weeks from now, where I'll be helping represent ZSC-016 at DragonCon. Talk to you then!
KJ4ZDD of ZSC-016 -.- .--- ....- --.. -.. -..
General Class / Fleet#ZS-0511

elbel86

Post by elbel86 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:20 pm

I was on there, but didn't hear anything. It was my first time on echolink so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or what. I'll try again next time. - KC3FFS

AlphaKilo47
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, World War Z, Dead Snow, 28 Weeks Later, Re-Animator, Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Resident Evil

Post by AlphaKilo47 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Hey everyone! Haven't following the forums for awhile but did receive an email Topic Reply for the ZS Radio Club Reanimation Thread. I dug around and found this thread and was wondering if the Echolink net was still happening?

Mike :mrgreen:
"I'm your Huckleberry"
CERT member
Skywarn
General Class Amateur Radio Operator - KD8WWZ
Student of Self Sufficiency and AK Aficionado

“an elderly camper realizes, with heart-skipping dismay, that during his afternoon bowel movement, he is unwittingly shitting on a zombie.”
― Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury

Nobody
Favorite Zombie Movies: Ones with good production values, or really really poor production values.

Post by Nobody » Mon May 23, 2016 3:26 am

I can't answer the Echolink post, although I'd like to join the next net. Out here in sunny Las Vegas, we are now operating N9ZSI. Chapter Number 9 Zombie Squad International. The majority of the other NxZSI call signs are available, or you can borrow ours pending a short discussion about FCC Part 97.

73s!
AlphaKilo47 wrote:Hey everyone! Haven't following the forums for awhile but did receive an email Topic Reply for the ZS Radio Club Reanimation Thread. I dug around and found this thread and was wondering if the Echolink net was still happening?

"I like my beer dark, cigars strong, coffee black, bourbon straight and politicians on the end of a rope." - Mark Twain

AlphaKilo47
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, World War Z, Dead Snow, 28 Weeks Later, Re-Animator, Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Resident Evil

Post by AlphaKilo47 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Nobody wrote:I can't answer the Echolink post, although I'd like to join the next net. Out here in sunny Las Vegas, we are now operating N9ZSI. Chapter Number 9 Zombie Squad International. The majority of the other NxZSI call signs are available, or you can borrow ours pending a short discussion about FCC Part 97.

73s!
Super! Do you guys have a regular net and what frequency(s) to you operate on?

"I'm your Huckleberry"
CERT member
Skywarn
General Class Amateur Radio Operator - KD8WWZ
Student of Self Sufficiency and AK Aficionado

“an elderly camper realizes, with heart-skipping dismay, that during his afternoon bowel movement, he is unwittingly shitting on a zombie.”
― Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury

agrippakc

Post by agrippakc » Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 pm

We finally have the ball rolling on Kansas City ZS:34 communications team and are making big strides. Is the ZSARC still checking in? We will try to tune in after I go through the forum and figure out echolink. The radio clubs in the area are all about echolink so I will try to get someone to teach us about it.

"A declining institution often experiences survival of the unfittest."
John McCarthy

Return to “Zombie Squad Radio Club”