[NET] ZSARC Meetings 2nd & 4th Sunday's 7:00 EST

Discussion forum for the ZS Amateur Radio Club

Moderator: ZS Board of Directors

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Re: [NET] ZSARC Meetings 2nd & 4th Sunday's 7:00 EST

Post by NoAm » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Oops looks like I have missed some updates. Yes we will be holding a net meeting tonight.
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

No check-in's this evening, next net will be Sunday 7/14
ZSC025 President
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

Lacerated1
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead, zombieland, return of the living dead, Shawn of the dead, dawn of the dead, and any romaro film

Post by Lacerated1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 pm

I logged in but maybe I was to early then came back to late, will try again next time.

KD0USE
KD0USE

Lycosa
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Zombieland

Post by Lycosa » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Lots of us busy on Field Day I think. I was and just stopped a while ago. Made for a long but fun weekend.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:19 am

Lycosa wrote:Lots of us busy on Field Day I think. I was and just stopped a while ago. Made for a long but fun weekend.
I agree, I hope everyone had a successful/good time at their field day events.
ZSC025 President

ethanboris

Post by ethanboris » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:05 am

been slack and changed a few QTH's over the past 18 months....getting echolink validated so hopefully i can join in
shrapnel wrote:I'm still angry that the 'exploding anthrax cannibal hippos' thread wasn't in DICE. If that shit wasn't a disaster, I don't know what is.
Meat N' Taters wrote:The first boomerangs were made out of Gooch's toenail clippings.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 am

Excellent! I will look forward to speaking with you this Sunday :D
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Tonight we had 3 check-ins
Cobra6987
Daytona955i
myself
Next net meeting will be on Sunday 7/28/13
ZSC025 President

Willy_F
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Willy_F » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Not an Echolink guy, so I'll try to get the application installed and going by the next net. It appears that we're using Echolink to get to IRLP reflector 9669, if that is correct then I should I be able to link a local repeater to that reflector?

Bill
WB2QGZ

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes sir, we look forward to talking to you then
ZSC025 President

ethanboris

Post by ethanboris » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:26 am

NoAm wrote:Excellent! I will look forward to speaking with you this Sunday :D
yeh it's always going to be a problem

this is why

right in the middle of work time; mostly operating these things

don't know how my work mates would think about me chatting to some Amateur radio operators from a disaster preparedness forum.....but when the fecal matter hit's the air circulation device.... :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
shrapnel wrote:I'm still angry that the 'exploding anthrax cannibal hippos' thread wasn't in DICE. If that shit wasn't a disaster, I don't know what is.
Meat N' Taters wrote:The first boomerangs were made out of Gooch's toenail clippings.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 am

Sweet!
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm

We had 4 check ins this evening
Cobra6987
Lacerated1
ethanboris (G'day it was a pleasure to have you join us from Australia)
Myself

It was a great net meeting, still trying to work on more participation so we can have more active net meetings. (Not that I don't enjoy what we presently have). :wink:
ZSC025 President

Lacerated1
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead, zombieland, return of the living dead, Shawn of the dead, dawn of the dead, and any romaro film

Post by Lacerated1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Yes it was awesome! Maybe next time we can post the week prior that the meeting is the following sunday ??? Just an idear

P.S. I found the post I was talkin bout lmao

[L1]Lacerated1
KD0USE
KD0USE

Lacerated1

Post by Lacerated1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Next sunday night folks, be there or be square :grin:

[L1]Lacerated1
KD0USE
KD0USE

Lacerated1

Post by Lacerated1 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Bump

[L1]Lacerated1
KD0USE
KD0USE

Willy_F
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Willy_F » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Well, finally got Echolink cookin' on the laptop and tablet, should be good for next weekend. DTMF encoder trouble fouled me up last week, couldn't move our local 900 MHz repeater to the IRLP node. Talk to you all soon!

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:49 am

August 11, 2013
4 Check-ins
Ambrose
Lacerated1
Daytona955i
NoAm
+1 guest check-in
ZSC025 President

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:52 am

August 25, 2013
6 Check-ins
Avicennasis
Cobra6987
Willy_F
Lacerated1
Ambrose
NoAm
GREAT meeting guys!
ZSC025 President

stark

Post by stark » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:04 am

Great net last night

Willy_F
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Willy_F » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Missed you all last night, tied up working on the genset before it got too late/dark. I'll be back for the next one!

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 am

stark wrote:Great net last night
Yes it was stark, thank you! I am guessing you might have been one of the guests, that I was going to record.

In attendance we had:
Roland42
Ambrose
Lacerated1
Stark
NoAm
2-guests

Next net meeting will be on the 22nd. Same bat time, same bat channel. :wink:
Talk to you then Willy!
ZSC025 President

stark

Post by stark » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

NoAm wrote:
stark wrote:Great net last night
Yes it was stark, thank you! I am guessing you might have been one of the guests, that I was going to record.

In attendance we had:
Roland42
Ambrose
Lacerated1
Stark
NoAm
2-guests

Next net meeting will be on the 22nd. Same bat time, same bat channel. :wink:
Talk to you then Willy!
:wink: :?: :lol:

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 am

First off, a BIG THANK YOU to Cobra6987 for holding the net meeting last night. Mr. NoAm & I got invited to an event that ran a little longer than we expected but it was nice to be able to enjoy the fact that someone else was covering the net meeting, so I wasn't on a time limit. :wink:

Check-Ins were:
Cobra6987
Willy_f
ambrose
Rowlan

Our next net meeting will be held on Sunday 10/13/13.
ZSC025 President

Return to “Zombie Squad Radio Club”