During this up coming meeting we will be holding Chapter Head elections, planning our participation in Relay for Life, and what topics of discussion we would like to cover in this year's meetings, such as bugging out with pets, or what wild plants are safe to eat.
Elections, the “rules.”
• Every chapter has 3 chapter head positions which are all equal in strength.
• One has to be a President, which is the chapters liaison to Headquaters.
◦ In other words, HQ would like only one person from each chapter in charge of correspondence and paperwork.
• One has to be the Financial Officer, which handles the chapter's money and merchandise.
• One can be any position we really want.
◦ Some chapters have Secretary, others, like us, have Vice President.
◦ It is nearly a miscellaneous position, with task requirements as the individual chapter requires to keep the three positions equal in work.
All three Chapter Head slots are up for election, re-election, or shift in position.
Current officers are:
• President: open
• Financial Officer: Ian
• Vice President: Pam
You must be a current card carrying member of Zombie Squad in order to run for a Chapter Head position, or to vote in the election. Please bring your valid Zombie Squad ID card, or proof of membership.
Thursday, February 21st at 7:00pm in the dining area of Putter's Tropicana. 3330 E. Tropicana, Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
Forum for the Las Vegas, NV chapter
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- * * *
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:56 pm
- Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
and many, many, many more
- Location: Las Vegas, NV