Evernote

Forum for the New York chapter members.

Moderator: ZS Chapter Volunteers

sl0wjack

Evernote

Post by sl0wjack » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Does anybody here use Evernote? More importantly, who has NOT heard of Evernote?

http://www.evernote.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's changed my life, really. I organize a heck of a lot better. At first glance it just seems like simple list keeping software. Little do you know you can organize your life with this program. It syncs across your phone, tablets, an PCs. I use it a lot for shopping lists, projects, school (audio notes and lectures).

I was thinking, it would be cool to see what kinds of list you all have. The cool part about evernote is you can share "notebooks" with other people and groups. I have a few survival notebooks, at the very least a "wilderness cabin" list with a bunch of cool stuff and ideas on it. If anyone is interested in starting up a Zombie Squad shared notebook, let me know!

Regards,

-Mark

Swoop411

Re: Evernote

Post by Swoop411 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 pm

-----------------------------------------------
Last edited by Swoop411 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PWA2600
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days/28 Weeks Later.
The Walking Dead TV Series.
Resident Evil Series.
Others.

Re: Evernote

Post by PWA2600 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm

I have heard of Ever note, but will not use it simply for they will charge monthly fees; if I remember correctly anyways. I use either Spring Pad, or Mobile Noter SE (which allows you to use MS One Note) on Android. Like you I have been using MS One Note to compile notes etc,. for use in the soon to be economic/societal collapse :lol: Either way use what you are comfortable with, so if Ever note or one of the others I mentioned works, keep using it.
"You do not truly own anything that you can't carry in both arms at a dead run"
- Robert A. Heinlein

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith"
-2 Timothy 4:7

"It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
- Emiliano Zapata Salazar

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:007”