paddle & camp trip AUG 20-22

Forum for the New York chapter members.

Moderator: ZS Chapter Volunteers

Jamie
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD04, Special Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 ______ Later

Re: paddle & camp trip AUG 20-22

Post by Jamie » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

"I don't want to survive. I want to live. " - Captain B. McCrea

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

CrackMunk
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: "FIDO"

Re: paddle & camp trip AUG 20-22

Post by CrackMunk » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I had a great time. like Jamie said it was a great paddle even if I did cheat and use a motor on the canoe. :). Sat was a gorgeous day to be out on the water. we sat around the fire Sat night talked and laughed. all in all it was a great time. I did bag Sun night. :( but did get a chance to test my new platypus gravity filter. Totally worth the money! thought it would take 5-10min it took less the 3min! and I'm sold on getting a Jet Boil stove (thanks Jamie for helping me spend more $ LOL)
here's my pic (sorry some are fuzzy)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 1421594622" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would love to do this again as this is centrally located, it would make it easier for at lest the eastern NY ZS crew to attend.
ZSC:007
ZSNYWCT2011 surviver

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:007”