sl0wjack

Re: ZSC-007 Roll Call - Pics and Bios only

Post by sl0wjack » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Whats up Zombie Squad!

Name is Mark.
Live in South Troy.
Originally from Albany.
Current occupation: Student.
Former occupation/s: Infantry Team Leader (1 tour Afghanistan). PSD Team Leader (Body Guard, 2 years Afghanistan.)

This is probably one of the coolest forums I've stumbled across in my entire life. I'm really big into self-sufficiency and survival. I'm into everything and anything. Really looking forward to meeting up with you all and attending whatever our next big event is!

mark.b62486 is my skype if anyone wants to give me a shout. Obviously I have facebook. PM me for that info.

If somebody can tell me how to upload pictures from my computer I can post a few on here.

KnightoftheRoc

Post by KnightoftheRoc » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 am

Who are you? Reverend 'Sir' Arnold Tompkins, at your service.

What do you do? I'm a retired master plumber and HVAC/R technician, currently working as night security. I also run a youth group, teaching the concepts of medieval chivalry, the role of the knight in the modern age, community volunteerism, and sword fighting. I'm also active with several charity fundraiser groups.

What do you look like?<<<<<(over there) I initially give the appearance of a grumpy old curmudgeon, until you piss me off, then it gets ugly (yes, it IS possible)- otherwise, I'm a pretty upbeat person, and if I'm not poking fun at you at some point, it means I either don't know you yet, or I don't like you.

Where are you? Kingston, NY (about 90 miles north of NYC)

I'm here because of a web search regarding zombies, which brought up ZS. I've been interested in prepping since before "survivalist" became a dirty word in the media, and I'm working towards owning a small farm of my own before I'm too old to enjoy it. I'm pushing toward self sufficiency for myself at all times, and the farm as much as possible, once I get it. I live with my daughter, future son in law, and my fiancee, all of whom are into shooting and prepping- if the pit bull don't get a burglar, one of us sure will.

I'm always willing to help out with advice regarding any of the fields I've worked in, so feel free to ask.
silentpoet wrote: My first two warning shots are aimed center of mass. If that don't warn them I fire warning shots at their head until they are warned enough that I am no longer in fear for my life.

JackBauer
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of the Night of the Dead series
I Am Legend
28 Days Later
Walking Dead (tv series)

Post by JackBauer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks for having me;)

Who: Hi I'm John F!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
What: I'm a father, husband, Mechanical Engineer-HVAC specifically--with a long history of hands-on technical experience. I enjoy making stuff like high powered rockets, electronic gizmos. I am also a US army veteran.
Over the last several years I got into preparedness.

Where: North Jersey approx 1 mile west of new York City. I work in NYC and the 5 boroughs.

I love the ZS community and what it's truly all about. Look forward to assisting ZSC-007 in any way I can.
A person should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog,. .., build a wall, set a bone, take and give orders, cooperate, analyze & solve problems, fight efficiently, die gallantly RH
http://johnfoberg.blogspot.com/

DarkPhoenix
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days later, Return of the Living Dead series, BrainDead, ZombieLand, Shaun of the Dead, and for really bad movies, Video Dead.

Post by DarkPhoenix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:04 am

Name: Craig
Where: Eastern Nassau, LI, NY
What do I do? Tech support for an online storage and Virtual Data Room company, martial arts instructor (TKD and Judo), avid air softer and shooter. I work from home most of the time, but I am in NYC periodically for training or Halal cart food.
Why? Well, my girlfriend and I both know the S will HTF, and we want it to be the Zed. Will it realistically happen? Probably not, but we are more afraid of the left over humans, not the zed.

A few pics.

Myself and a few guys from my airsoft team. We are all former or current military and a few of them are LEOs. I am all the way to the left.

Myself, my son and his cousin.

I feel like you eye-ballin' me, dawg!

darknite1am

Post by darknite1am » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Who are you? I'm Alex a 25 year old retired Marine Grunt. Looking for more like minded individuals to share theories and beliefs with and well as tactical advise
What do you do? Currently, I work as an Aircraft Technician with an airshow team based out of Farmingdale NY
What do you look like? Hispanic 5'11" around 225lbs
Where are you? I currently live in Brentwood which is on Long Island

I'm glad to have found this chapter, I hope to get more involved at some point once i get oriented with the website more. I currently have my own bug out gear ( not that its much use considering i live on the Island and getting out would be near Impossible) as for weapons i currently own a compound bow and a ruger 10/22 ( Hoping to expand on that more). I would like to know if there is a LI group thats meets. Like most of you i enjoy guns, camping, outdoor activities, and running. I Hope to speak to some of you soon!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Primed
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, Zombie land, Dawn of the dead (orig. version) Children shouldn't play with dead things

Post by Primed » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey all! My name's Jon and I live on LI. I'm and FM for a large Industrial bldg. that repairs aircraft parts (commercial & military). I have a 14 year old daughter who is currently not speaking to me (today), although tomorrow she may be speaking to me, but may not want in public to be seen with me (in case one of her friends notices her) LOL. I enjoy a number of hobbys and really like being outdoors, and do a lot of backpacking and Hiking, and usually bring my buddy Roger.

Here's my intro to the froum http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/view ... 10&t=87788.

I'm interested in meeting up with those of you in the NYC/LI area are you guys still meeting regularly?

Anyway heres a couple of pics... Me Image

And my buddy Roger ImageImage

macgyver1991

Post by macgyver1991 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Hello ZSC007 Members!!

Name is George,

QTH (location) is Gouverneur and callsign is KC2VZH. I grew up on a dairy farm at the end of a dead-end road that 'Y's of a dead-end road on about 167 acres about 8 miles from civilization. I'm 20 years old, and i don't smoke, drink or do any drugs. I work as the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for a small company just south of me. When I'm not working, I am a firefighter, amateur radio operator and wanna-be inventor. I joined (or, am in the process of....long story....)ZSC007 because I have always enjoyed being prepared. Being a firefighter, I am always ready to jump out of bed at a moments notice to ward of any zombies.....lol.

Have fun and 'Be Prepaaaaared...muhahahahahaha.....' <---quote from Scar-The Lion King

-George
"And Here, We, Go!" -Joker, The Dark Knight

jtnccc116
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombie land

Post by jtnccc116 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Who are you? My name is Joseph Nauseef, I am studying Homeland security and have a bachelors degree in criminal justice. I am a produce associate at Walmart for now, but I have ideas for a dissertation for my doctorate in the fall, if I go through with it, I want to be there to help if something goes wrong, and there are two ways to look at this, some people are lone wolves and can survive on their own, I for one believe I would be better off in a group to track where a spread of an epidemic that would cause a zombie breakout would cause. I am in Genoa NY and I am between Ithaca and Auburn. with my training and what I will get to know in school, I hope I can help a lot of people in the time of crisis. despite the number of brain operations I have had, I can still do something, especially with my background. if your curious about what my dissertation is going to be, email me and I will send you a copy of what have so far, I would love it if you guys tore it apart so that I can make it bigger and better, it will take about four years to write, but when it is said and done, it will be worth it. I might not be full of common sense at times, bu the book smarts and what I do know will make up for that, especially when it comes to episims programs and other topics I have covered in my many years of school. I want to get into more community orientated projects and volunteer service.

this is my facebook page if you want to add me as a friend: https://www.facebook.com/jtnccc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joseph T Nauseef

roykin
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombieland and i know its not a movie but the walking dead

Post by roykin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 am

name perry
job delivery propane and fuel oil
look like a person
from lafargeville ny near watertown
12 bravo u.s. army
0331 u.s.m.c.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:007”