Forum for the New York chapter members.

Moderator: ZS Chapter Volunteers

ochunter375
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Walking Dead

Re: Welcome to ZS 007!

Post by ochunter375 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm

That's pretty ironic that we were at the same school. It was pretty small. We probably know or recognize each other.

ZH10950
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Yes.

Post by ZH10950 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 am

ochunter375 wrote:That's pretty ironic that we were at the same school. It was pretty small. We probably know or recognize each other.
Absolutely.

It was during the reign of Mr. Sadia!
"The people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not f*** with us." - Tyler Durden

ochunter375
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by ochunter375 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 pm

ZH10950 wrote:
ochunter375 wrote:That's pretty ironic that we were at the same school. It was pretty small. We probably know or recognize each other.
Absolutely.

And his evil sidekick Brother Pat.

Mr. Bones
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead

Post by Mr. Bones » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Hello everyone,

New blood from Syracuse. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to conversing and meeting up with fellow members.

David
ZS FLEET# 0456

A black astronaut Cyril?? That's like killing a unicorn!

ochunter375
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by ochunter375 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Mr. Bones wrote:Hello everyone,

New blood from Syracuse. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to conversing and meeting up with fellow members.

David
Welcome David.

Mr. Bones
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead

Post by Mr. Bones » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks brother, it's appreciated.
ZS FLEET# 0456

A black astronaut Cyril?? That's like killing a unicorn!

ochunter375
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by ochunter375 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

ZH10950 wrote:
Absolutely.

Captains Table tonight!!!

ZH10950
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Yes.

Post by ZH10950 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 pm

ochunter375 wrote:
ZH10950 wrote:
Absolutely.

Ugh...I missed this post. Message me next time dude.

After the Easter holiday things will get quiet for me. Let me know the next time you'll be at the Table. I go there a lot in the summer.

I'll introduce you to some of the guys in the SHTF group. Most are former military, cops, martial artists and/or gun club members. All are local (Orange and Ulster County). Good people to know. During Sandy a few of us realized guns alone don't apply to every emergency. We are better prepared to help each other now with my house being the primary HQ in Orange County, my dojo is nine miles from the house and is one of three rally points in Orange in case of a bug out, and my friend's father's house is the primary HQ in Ulster County. I'm just waiting to have my CB antenna installed and my contractor wants to wait until mid spring :vmad: Not including wives and kids there are 14 guys who'd nut up if SHTF.
"The people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not f*** with us." - Tyler Durden

ochunter375
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by ochunter375 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:00 pm

ZH10950 wrote:
ochunter375 wrote:
ZH10950 wrote:
Absolutely.

Ugh...I missed this post. Message me next time dude.

After the Easter holiday things will get quiet for me. Let me know the next time you'll be at the Table. I go there a lot in the summer.

I'll introduce you to some of the guys in the SHTF group. Most are former military, cops, martial artists and/or gun club members. All are local (Orange and Ulster County). Good people to know. During Sandy a few of us realized guns alone don't apply to every emergency. We are better prepared to help each other now with my house being the primary HQ in Orange County, my dojo is nine miles from the house and is one of three rally points in Orange in case of a bug out, and my friend's father's house is the primary HQ in Ulster County. I'm just waiting to have my CB antenna installed and my contractor wants to wait until mid spring :vmad: Not including wives and kids there are 14 guys who'd nut up if SHTF.
Sounds good. I'm interested in the group.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:007”