Survive Norfolk!

Forum for the Southwest Virginia chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 006 Officers

Doomsayer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil 1-3 (sorry, Afterlife...), 28 Days/Weeks Later

Survive Norfolk!

Post by Doomsayer » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Spreading the word about an event going down in the Ghent area of Norfolk on Oct. 22nd.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 7540248944

Survive Norfolk

Friday, October 22 at 8:30pm - October 23 at 12:00am

Get ready to run, duck, hide, outwit, and outmaneuver your opponents as you take to the streets of Ghent to survive in the most epic race for your life. It's part tag, part footrace, part zombie apocalypse.

You have 2.5 hours to make it from the Starting Point to the End Point, but be aware there are 4 checkpoints you MUST stop at on your journey. Oh, and the entire time a horde of Zombies will be chasing you down. If you get caught, you become one of them. If you get to each checkpoint and make it to the End Point without being eaten alive, then you have survived the game. Glory shall be yours.

Because of liability issues, players may have to sign a waiver holding only themselves accountable for whatever may happen to them. If we have to go this direction, they will be available online by Monday. Please be patient until the matter gets sorted out.

If you're interested in helping out in any way please don't hesitate to say so by writing on the comment wall. Especially if you'd like to be an Agent, that's where the most help is needed.

Interested in event sponsorship or marketing? Email the event at urbanplayground757@gmail.com

Donations will be accepted and proceeds will go to benefit local charities, including the Hope House Foundation, D'Art Center, and the Hermitage Museum and Gardens.

-------
I would go to this in a heartbeat if I wasn't overseas at the time. I got lots of friends that are attending though. Sounds like this is gonna be a pretty good time!
Marlin .22LR Model 60, Springfield XD 9MM Subcompact, Remington 870 Tactical Express 12 Gauge

khq.ms.slavinec says: why does it say your an expert next to your name
khq.ms.bozungn (Expert) says: for the same reason it lists you as a novice when i'm connecting to your shit

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:006”