Happy Holidays Chapter 005

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

MEANTREE

Happy Holidays Chapter 005

Post by MEANTREE » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 am

I hope you all have a great holiday season. I am looking forward to an awesome new year with all of you as we try to better 2011 (which is going to be a tall order). Enjoy the season and be safe.

MEANTREE
raptorman wrote:You're such a bitch. I should break your bones in alphabetical order.

tony d tiger

Re: Happy Holidays Chapter 005

Post by tony d tiger » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 am

Merry Christmas!

:mrgreen:
Tony D

The Jinxmedic
Favorite Zombie Movies: Titanic

Post by The Jinxmedic » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

Still haven't figured out how to reliably post pictures on this message forum, so here's a link to our Christmas card to all of you:

http://zombpocalypse.cartoonistsleague. ... -from-tza/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Morphace
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead

Post by Morphace » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Merry Christmas. A bit late, but at least its here. to counter the late I'll say Happy New Year! Its early so that works.

I hope you all got a lot of good things under your tree and if you don't celebrate I'm sorry, but I do and I got a lot of good things.
XboxLive: OctaynOne XboxLive Clan: C.U.R.S.E.D. [CRSD] http://c-u-r-s-e-d.darkbb.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rsd
Favorite Zombie Movies: Any Romero of course. Do like the Return of the Living Dead movies (the 3rd being my favorite. I'm actually very picky with these types of movies but I'm just putting the obvious ones. lol

Post by rsd » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 am

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Made a great turkey just glad the damn lights didn't go out from all the winds.

Return to “ZSC:005”