Next meeting?

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

gabe
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead, Fido

Next meeting?

Post by gabe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 am

Looks like it's been about 10 months. Anyone still here? Or has social media truly killed forums for good? It's been years since I got to a meetup, I'm down to travel hours if necessary to shoot, camp, hike, whatever. Blink twice if you're alive.

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Re: Next meeting?

Post by ineffableone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 pm

I have moved over to Eastern Wa, but I am still around.

I do think sadly a lot of the 005 communication has moved to Face Book. It was already like that though for the last year or two. At the camp outs there were plenty of folks who didn't even use the forum and only were FB members.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

gabe
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead, Fido

Post by gabe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm

ineffableone wrote: At the camp outs there were plenty of folks who didn't even use the forum and only were FB members.
Heya! Glad to see signs of life! Thanks for replying :D

Pasha mentioned months ago that they'd repost news of any events here that are planned on FB. Bizarre to think that it's replaced stuff to the point that people are doing events don't know or use the roots of Zombie Squad :oh: :oh: :oh:

Looks like a lot of the how-to etc type forums here are still pretty active but if FB is that big of a draw they should probably sunset these chapter subforums. I think by the rules this chapter [going by the subforum] is already in inactive territory.

2now

Post by 2now » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:21 pm

So anyone interested in some kind of face to face meeting?
I am a lawyer but I am not YOUR lawyer.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:21 pm

I'll get Pasha to get on here a bit more. I believe he's El Pesidente now. But yes, a lot of communication has moved to FB. We did set up a Zello channel (its like a walkie talkie but on phones). So if anyone wants that I can send you the info.

However I would like to get another meet up soon. Sorry I've been gone for the last 3 weeks due to travel.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Mr_Sheesh

Post by Mr_Sheesh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 pm

I'm around but more on FB lately. This dang laptop had a "stroke" & I'm still getting my browser set back up right. Arrgh.

I'm looking at a camping trip sooner, then other things later, got to get out in the woods! :)
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” ― Albert Einstein

Dutch253
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, I am Legend (does this count?), The Walking Dead(?)

Post by Dutch253 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:38 am

Does the chapter have its own Facebook page? I’d be interested in a meet up after getting a feel for the group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"
"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file, to hide their numbers."

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Here is the link to the facebook page.
Zombie Squad: The Western Washington Chapter
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433432705260/

A meeting sounds like a great idea! It wont happen this month unless we do a skype meeting or something.
How does the 20th of January sound to everybody?
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group

Mr_Sheesh

Post by Mr_Sheesh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:27 am

Photobucket is now worthless BTW - All we see is ransom screens, sadly, Pasha. imgur or some other site maybe?
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” ― Albert Einstein

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 pm

ZS Meeting 1-20-18, 1pm
Warthog Barbeque Pit, Parkland Location
11811 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, Washington 98444

Come on down and meet up with fellow Zombie Squad members.
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group

Return to “ZSC:005”