Moving forward with homestead land search (with pics)

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Re: Moving forward with homestead land search (with pics)

Post by ineffableone » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Halfapint wrote:
ineffableone wrote:
CQZ Jinxmedic wrote:That's an awfully nice piece of property.
Thanks was wondering when you might notice. BTW there is more pics and info on the new thread for the entire ZS forum. Link is up a couple posts.

I do want to have an 005 camp out over there sometime after I close on the property and before I get too busy working on the place. I would probably also invite some BCUSA folks too and have a nice little camp out and fun on the property before it becomes a work site.
Sounds like a blast once you close post in here that way I can try and get the time off (assuming it'll be a weekend).
Yep once I close, I will be posting up here for suggestions on dates.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Hey 005, just letting you know I discovered the image links were broken, so went and fixed them. Hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying the 005 chapter meet ups. Sorry I have been so distant after moving over to the east side. I really don't get into town to get on the internet much so it makes things hard to stay in touch here. I recently got a dozer and will be working on fixing my rd. So hopefully I can start inviting some of the ZS folks to come visit and have eastern side meet ups with those who can make the trek.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am

Sweet! Can't wait to hear about it. :clap:
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433432705260/

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Sat May 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Awesome, it would be fun to have a meet up on your property! Keep us posted!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Thu May 30, 2019 11:33 am

I have been struggling with dozer problems.

Thankfully it has be low cost so far.

1st the radiator cap went
2nd that caused the thermostat to go
3rd now I am dealing with the loss of the drain plug for a final drive which makes the dozer unable to turn. Simple cheap fix, but to access the fill plug I have to drop the skid plate.

Uggg. The fun of 2nd hand heavy equipment. I still haven't gotten 1/4 of the road up to my property worked on yet. But hopefully I will get the final drive plug issue fixed this weekend, and get at least some of the road fixed up before it gets too dry to work the road.

I am also a bit bummed, my DR brush mower has been in the shop for a little over a month. I just found out that it will be another month or two waiting on a back ordered part. Meanwhile stuff is growing like crazy all over that needs cut down. Guess the weed wacker is gonna get some use until I get the mower back.

I definitely would love to invite 005 over for a meet up. Once I get the road tamed a bit I will let you all know and we can plan something. I wouldn't want to do it before the road gets worked out as the condition of the road is just not good for people's vehicles.

BTW, I won a Permaculture Design Course (PDC) from a permaculture forum. I am heading over to Montana for it the end of June. It should be a great time to learn a lot of great info.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

gabe
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead, Fido

Post by gabe » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Time for the shovel and pickaxe brigade!

Return to “ZSC:005”