Proposed site for next campout

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

Falman
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead, Zombie land

Proposed site for next campout

Post by Falman » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:00 pm

For the life of me I can not figure out how to mark this as a favorite on google maps. Here are the coords. This is the place I showed pictures of with the view of Mt. Rainier. There is a range just down the road that is nice and not very used.
47.084428, -121.543146

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: Proposed site for next campout

Post by Halfapint » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 pm

I like it! That's the one you were showing us at wintergeddon??
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 am

Very nice! Now I need a free weekend to go and scout it out.
Your greatest adversary hides in your mirror
ZS:OO5 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/433432705260/

CQZ Jinxmedic
Favorite Zombie Movies: Titanic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 pm

That looks like a nice spot!
"Building communities, one body at a time"

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Awesome looking location, hopefully I will be able to make it. Look forward to the announcement of the dates.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Black November

Post by Black November » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Looks good..farther off the main road. Somebody pick a date.
"I guess you broke into the wrong goddamn rec room, didn't you" -Burt- Tremors
WINTERGEDDON: IX, X, XI, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII
SUMMERGEDDON: IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI
SUMMER BUG OUT: XIII

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Arbitrary date, but what about April 17,18,19?? Of course, gotta make sure it's not the weekend for the militia guys. This also gives me time to try and get it off, so I can make it myself.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

CQZ Jinxmedic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Just a quick heads-up - a lot of the folks on this page are pre-committed to another event on the April 17-19th weekend.

April's State Guard drill is on the 11th.

(May would probably be a better choice for a late Springageddon at this nifty looking site.)

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 pm

For me I am sort of in limbo, going day by day week by week as I job hunt. Not sure where in the NW I will end up moving to and living. Right now I have nothing going on, but that could change with one phone call or email saying I need to move and start work.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead(both), 28 Days later, 28 Weeks later, The Last man on earth, Night of the comet, Dawn of the dead(both of them), Day of the dead(old one), Shaun of the dead, Lifeforce, Dance of the dead, Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D, Zombieland

Post by pasha » Wed May 06, 2015 10:43 pm

How does the last weekend in June (26-28) sound to everybody? :awesome:

Falman

Post by Falman » Thu May 07, 2015 12:00 am

Last weekend in May, or first in June is best for me. Active duty mid June, then family vacation July. Maybe last weekend in June would work. I really need to go camping, the wood pile must be diminished!

CQZ Jinxmedic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Fri May 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Save some wood for August, LOL.

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by pasha » Wed May 20, 2015 4:28 am

So how does the first weekend in June (5th-7th) work for everybody?

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 am

I'll try, got my schedule, I'm off Wednesday-Friday...... So I'll see what I can do. But I most likely will not be making this one, short notice as all

Mr_Sheesh

Post by Mr_Sheesh » Wed May 20, 2015 11:15 am

Sounds good to me.
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” ― Albert Einstein

CQZ Jinxmedic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Wed May 20, 2015 4:19 pm

It's clear for our Guard guys, too.

(I'll be moving stuff again, but it's otherwise open for the other guys/gals)

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by pasha » Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Since there have been no objections I say this camp out shall be the first weekend in June (5th-7th). See you guys there and don't forget the firewood!

47.084428, -121.543146

https://www.google.com/maps/place/NF-72 ... dbf96fe37e

Last edited by pasha on Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by pasha » Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm

And I have a new range toy that I will be bringing. :D

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Mon May 25, 2015 2:13 am

pasha wrote:And I have a new range toy that I will be bringing. :D

Nice, I will have to bring my 1858 Remingtons and we can have some BP fun.

Pretty sure I will be able to make it, I look forward to hanging out with the ZSers some more as well as just getting out to camp. Too much time in civilization and I get a bit stir crazy and need to head to the woods.

Poor Halfpint, other folks might get to try out my Penobscot bow before him.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

ineffableone wrote:Poor Halfpint, other folks might get to try out my Penobscot bow before him.

That's what's currently going through my head. Hahahaha. Damn oh well. As long as I gets to shoot it at some time it's all good!

I actually forgot I have Saturday and Sunday off that weekend, but its my favorite aunts surprise wedding party (she knows she's getting married but no one else does).

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am

Halfapint wrote:As long as I gets to shoot it at some time it's all good!

I actually forgot I have Saturday and Sunday off that weekend, but its my favorite aunts surprise wedding party (she knows she's getting married but no one else does).
If worse comes to worse, you can come shoot it some time in my back yard, or I can come visit you and you can soot it somewhere near you. As excited as you have been about the build, I think I want you to have the chance to shoot it almost as much as you want to shoot it. Almost, but not quite as much as you. :wink: I definitely want to get your reactions though of seeing handling and shooting it.

LOL, "she knows she's getting married but no one else does" I hope the groom at least knows. :lol:

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

CQZ Jinxmedic

Post by CQZ Jinxmedic » Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Drat. Will be moving pretty much all of June.

The next time we do black powder, I'll bring my 1858 Enfield Musketoon. (that's my "late period" canoe gun. It's awesome.)

pasha
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by pasha » Tue May 26, 2015 3:39 pm

^That all sounds awesome!
Falman can the site be reached by car and did you need a pass last time you were there?

Falman

Post by Falman » Sun May 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Yes by car and no pass needed, it is in the National Forest. That weekend will be hard for me but I will try for a day

Return to “ZSC:005”