Zombie Apocalypse Store

Topics in this category pertain to planning. Discussions include how to prepare yourself, your family and your community for catastrophes and what you plan to do when they hit you.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

EeRie
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them

Zombie Apocalypse Store

Post by EeRie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:36 pm

I think some mentioned it before but heres a link to a survival store here in vegas that is capitalizing on the Zombie theme...
http://www.zombieapocalypsestore.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the coolest thing I saw they have are exploding Zombie targets but there's tons of other cool stuff and the shop is set up great.

http://gu.com/p/33ep9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LasVegasWeekly.com wrote:“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.
ZSC:009
"Don't gamble with your life, Be Prepared!"

anungunrama
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow
and many, many, many more

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Store

Post by anungunrama » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Yeah the Las Vegas Chapter has been working with these guys about items that they should carry in their store.

We're also in talks to start having our monthly meetings there and to start doing presentations on bug out bags and other types of survival things.

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Thats so freaking cool.. i know you told me about the place and I got to check it out the other day OMG I love it... just had to share the vid showing others, its like a ZS hold up. that's just got to be the new monthly meeting place. its perfect!! Makes me miss being part of the squad...lol
anungunrama wrote:Yeah the Las Vegas Chapter has been working with these guys about items that they should carry in their store.

We're also in talks to start having our monthly meetings there and to start doing presentations on bug out bags and other types of survival things.
LasVegasWeekly.com wrote:“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 pm

HQ is sending us a DVD with all of their youtube videos they've done so they can add it to the rotation of the stuff they show on the tvs in there

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm

anungunrama wrote:HQ is sending us a DVD with all of their youtube videos they've done so they can add it to the rotation of the stuff they show on the tvs in there
Not to just have a personal conversation on the threads but have you seen the new vids... well of course you have the baby grenade is so funny. I hope you build a great relationship with the store... maybe get so targets to auction off at the next big drive.

iridium

Post by iridium » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm out in Pahrump but this topic came up on my message board as well.. I am going to have to stop in the place next time I am in town and check it out. Last we heard they were going to start stocking freeze dried food.. but who knows.

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

yeah they have A LOT of the number 10 cans of food. the day i was there with the owner and max brooks the dude busted open a chicken alfredo one and it was pretty decent. i have some pics floating around some where that i took that day when i get home i'll try to track them down and link them up to hear.

also from what im being told any zs member can go in there and show them their current zs id and get 10% off of what they are buying.

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 am

they're giving zs members a 10% discount. just how them your valid zs id and they'll hook you up

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 pm

THAT IS SO COOL!!! you guys rock!

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

the guy who owns the shop wants us to give him a lot of input on what to carry at the store and stuff.

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Ak Vodka!...lol
http://www.kalashnikov-vodka.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and a
http://biolitestove.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
oh yeah and
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79612562/hi ... n-paracord" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anungunrama wrote:the guy who owns the shop wants us to give him a lot of input on what to carry at the store and stuff.

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 pm

EeRie wrote: http://biolitestove.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i'm actually on a preorder list for one of these

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:05 pm

We should maybe mention that the dude that owns the place has also pretty much shunned the ZS.

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Yeah its freaking amazing that its taken this long for it to be invented... not that I ever thought of it but somebody should have its awesome! let me know how it works I'll get the next ones...lol my next "survival" purchases I want one and one of those wearable sleeping bags. http://jakpak.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anungunrama wrote:
EeRie wrote: http://biolitestove.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i'm actually on a preorder list for one of these

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

carolinafan wrote:We should maybe mention that the dude that owns the place has also pretty much shunned the ZS.
that's too bad place is cool, figure him and the chapter prez woulda got along great...lol teasing.

anungunrama
dawn of the dead
cemetery man
dead alive
day of the dead
land of the dead
shaun of the dead
dead snow

Post by anungunrama » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

Yeah he said members could get a 10% discount but when a guy went in and bought some stuff he said that it was.still being worked out. And when we asked him.about it he said the guy lied. Soooo.....

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 am

I was just teasing seemed like the dude I meet was cool but never really talked to at length its too bad as seemed like an awesome fit. How are things going, I saw you guys are doing another tattoo event... very cool hows the turnout for meeting, did it spike after the history channel thing? Well we got to catch up you guys going to the showgirl burn bonfire down town next first friday?
anungunrama wrote:Yeah he said members could get a 10% discount but when a guy went in and bought some stuff he said that it was.still being worked out. And when we asked him.about it he said the guy lied. Soooo.....

JFlagg

Post by JFlagg » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 am

That BioLite stove is awesome!
"Watermelons, because they taste so much better than glass bottles when you shoot them with a machine gun"

Return to “Contingency Planning & Preparation”