Great emergency preparedness t-shirts!

Topics in this category pertain to planning. Discussions include how to prepare yourself, your family and your community for catastrophes and what you plan to do when they hit you.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

filibertojcossey

Great emergency preparedness t-shirts!

Post by filibertojcossey » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 am

My county's emergency preparedness office (one guy, working part time) does a really good job for what they have to work with.

Each year at the County Fair, they have a booth, with literature, and t-shirts they hand out to people who promise to prepare.

This year the fellow outdid himself on the t-shirt designs.

Gotta have a sense of humor. The two shirts show a local lighthouse, and the ferry from the mainland that serves the islands here.

I'm filibertojcossey from stud 100 and promescent
Last edited by filibertojcossey on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

woodsghost

Re: Great emergency preparedness t-shirts!

Post by woodsghost » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 am

Cool! Sounds great! So do you prepare for anything? What kind of stuff hits your island?
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Barnabus

Re: Great emergency preparedness t-shirts!

Post by Barnabus » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:50 pm

uh..... could we SEE them ? :?
"If you are prepared for a shambling horde of walking corpses that are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for just about anything."

Return to “Contingency Planning & Preparation”