It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
*

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
...with any Native American Tribes?

I can only really talk about the high desert evergreen forests of the Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico areas & the Great Lakes regions but in the event of a Solar Storm knocking out the grid or a Geomagnetic Reversal making the coastal regions too inhospitable to safely live & people begin to leave the cities in droves I fear that many Native American communities will become extremely hostile in defending their natural resources (to be clear I myself am Native American, I'm not some racist trying to paint a bad picture of those vicious savages)

All I'm getting at is don't plan to bug out to places natives currently call home without permission, if prepper groups & Native American communities start working together now to formulate a survival plan before TSHTF maybe we can avoid getting into a race war which would be the real catastrophe.


Last edited by KillerForHire on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 3480
Location: Central Cascadia
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 301 times
To be honest, I think ZS is actually still a non-profit organization. However leadership no longer visits the forum. So as far as leadership goes, no. Local level, perhaps. I know ZS005 still has a lot of people and we are organizing a meet up in Jan however most of the stuff we do anymore is just between friends that we've met through ZS.

_________________
JeeperCreeper wrote:
I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:
Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Posts: 6674
Location: Maine
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 445 times
KillerForHire wrote:
All I'm getting at is don't plan to bug out to places natives currently call home without permission, if prepper groups & Native American communities start working together now to formulate a survival plan before TSHTF maybe we can avoid getting into a race war which would be the real catastrophe.


Not bugging out without permission to places someone else calls home is a basic tenant of Zombie Squad. And since you're asking about it, I have to assume you haven't yet read the forum rules. So I'd highly recommend you do that. I'm keeping in mind an earlier post you made about how your opinions in some other forums were sometimes misinterpreted because of your Asperger's and your (completely understandable) fascination with the details of a serious TEOTWAWKI scenario. So, I'm choosing to focus more on the second half of your question, rather than the first.

But I have to emphasize from the outset that we well understand that the whole point of prepping is to position yourself so you never, NEVER have to unilaterally squat on or otherwise appropriate the resources of other persons/groups in order to survive a disaster/emergency.

I'm curious why you're focusing on Native Americans in particular as a group preppers would want to ally themselves with. To the extent it's for survival value, I'd be looking for any group that is particularly well prepared for a SHTF scenario. Off hand, I'd say I should be a whole helluva lot nicer to those well-dressed young Mormons that occasionally come knocking at my door. Since that group has truly embraced the prepping philosophy.

_________________
The Restless Dead http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=80397

Image


Last edited by majorhavoc on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 2435
Has thanked: 1275 times
Been thanked: 350 times
Depends on what kind of SHTF happens. In America we see people opening their doors and pouring out money for those who are experiencing disasters.

If something like a Carrington event happened I expect there would be some racial tension. In that case we might see racial and rural/urban tensions too. There may simply be a "not local so get out" mentality. I would expect some some people to band together based on regional geography without regard to race. But there would undoubtedly be some people grouping based on race.

_________________
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
*

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
majorhavoc wrote:
KillerForHire wrote:
All I'm getting at is don't plan to bug out to places natives currently call home without permission, if prepper groups & Native American communities start working together now to formulate a survival plan before TSHTF maybe we can avoid getting into a race war which would be the real catastrophe.


That's a basic tenant of Zombie Squad and since you're asking about it, I have to assume you haven't yet read the forum rules. So I'd highly recommend you do that. I'm keeping in mind an earlier post you made about how your opinions in some other forums were sometimes been misinterpreted because of your Asperger's and your (completely understandable) fascination with the details of a serious TEOTWAWKI scenario. So, I'm choosing to focus more on the second half of your question, rather than the first.

But I have to emphasize from the outset that we well understand that the whole point of prepping is to position yourself so you never, NEVER have to unilaterally squat on or otherwise appropriate the resources of other persons/groups in order to survive a disaster/emergency.

I'm curious why you're focusing on Native Americans in particular as a group preppers would want to ally themselves with. To the extent it's for survival value, I'd be looking for any group that is particularly well prepared for a SHTF scenario. Off hand, I'd say I should be a whole helluva lot nicer to those well-dressed young Mormons that occasionally come knocking at my door. Since that group has truly embraced the prepping philosophy.

Simply because I've heard many, many times natives speaking about indiscriminately killing people based on racial appearance & talk about running all the white people out of the area in the event of a natural disaster so I believe a race war is all but inevitable if measures aren't taken to prevent it before disaster strikes. EDIT:& the fact that Indian reservations are some of the best places to go in the event of a disaster if permitted.

I read the forum rules & I understand that this kinda talk may be against the rules or very close to bordering on it but I think it's very important to address these possibilities before it's too late.

& when I say "places natives call home" I'm talking about vast expanses of uninhabited wilderness that people may think are safe places to go but can in fact can be very dangerous.


Last edited by KillerForHire on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
*

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
No reasonable person would really want to go to war so if we hash out a plan for resource management & lay down some ground rules then racial tensions may still be high but at least we won't be fighting. By we I mean humanity as a whole.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Posts: 6674
Location: Maine
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 445 times
KillerForHire wrote:
Simply because I've heard many, many times natives speaking about indiscriminately killing people based on racial appearance & talk about running all the white people out of the area in the event of a natural disaster so I believe a race war is all but inevitable if measures aren't taken to prevent it before disaster strikes.


So your "all but inevitable" race war requires that:
a) this widespread natural disaster occurs, and
b) large numbers of "white people" (definition needed, plz) illegally move onto Native American lands, and
c) Said Native Americans begin killing "white people" on a wholesale basis.

I would humbly suggest you rethink your definition of "all but inevitable".

KillerForHire wrote:
I read the forum rules & I understand that this kinda talk may be against the rules or very close to bordering on it but I think it's very important to address these possibilities before it's too late.


Let me rephrase that: I question whether you have read and understand the forum rules. Just because you personally feel something political, incendiary or racially charged is really, really important, doesn't mean it somehow should be excepted from our rules here. Perhaps those topics are best explored on other forums. Other than one's where your opinions have been misinterpreted, that is.

Again, I'm really trying to cut you some slack here. Props to you for prefacing your positions with that earlier topic you started explaining your personal circumstances and difficult forum-posting history. Please consider this a sincere and friendly suggestion that this might be one of those times where you're veering off the rails (your expression, not mine). I like your idea of preppers allying themselves with like-minded (or at least like-capable) groups. Just leave the race war shit out of it, OK?

_________________
The Restless Dead http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=80397

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
*

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
majorhavoc wrote:
KillerForHire wrote:
Just leave the race war shit out of it, OK?

OK, I'll try to keep my cynical paranoia in check.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
ZS Moderator
ZS Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:18 pm
Posts: 15905
Location: Greater New Orleans Area
Has thanked: 976 times
Been thanked: 514 times
We are an organization dedicated to helping people prepare and share information. We do not as an organization specifically go out and respond. Individual members and groups of members may or may not but anything they do is done at the local individual level.

As for sex, ethnicity, race, religion, political affinity or anything like that, we do not track it and honestly do not care. In fact as part of our rules we require that all posters check their politics and religion/lack thereof at the door. The forum has slowed down a lot but we have a wide variety of posters from many countries. Anyone who posts useful information within the boundaries of the forum rules are welcome to do so.

We are dedicated to providing quality information with as little bias as possible. There will of course always be personal preferences and opinions and it is up to the members to decide what path they take.

_________________
Duco Ergo Sum

ImageImageImage

Hall of Fame Forum


Forum Rules Link


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3936
Has thanked: 1715 times
Been thanked: 518 times
KillerForHire

So you've mentioned something interesting and I've got a few questions.

Have you tried setting up your own prepper group? I have no group but talked to a few neighbors who fly American flags on their homes, own dogs and firearms. 8-) That's about as far as I've gotten.

You've mentioned being one of the First People.

Is your own tribe local to you?

Do you plan/hope to reach out to members of your tribe (or other tribes) about a common prepping plan?

In California the official tribal lands are small: https://www3.epa.gov/region9/air/maps/ca_tribe.html There is plenty of public land for extended camping adventures.

For the record, I've only managed to meet just one ZS member here in California. The rest are very shy.... :mrgreen:

I suspect the number of Native American preppers is small.

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:56 pm 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Posts: 1169
Location: Possum Kingdom, WV
Has thanked: 2849 times
Been thanked: 265 times
A couple things:

I really wish you would change your name. "KFH" would work, or "The Native." Killers for Hire don't even call themselves Killers for Hire. I would be beside myself if you changed it to Luca Brasi. Ask a moderator. What do I tell people if I learn something from you? "Hey I heard this idea from someone online called "Killer for Hire." It's an episode for every tv show about law and order.

Your line:
Quote:
(to be clear I myself am Native American, I'm not some racist trying to paint a bad picture of those vicious savages)

is patently offensive but so clearly original that I spat tea clear across the desk last night and woke the entire household with laughter.

Collaborate tends to lean toward 'conspire' more than 'work with,' more "Spoon Man" than "Imagine." I have close friends with several Native American tribes, if that's what you mean. We used to wear the same colors and I suspect for many of us we always will. Anyway, 'conspire' is the root word of 'conspiracy.' And the entire planet has been experiencing a bit of a race war for about as long as I can remember from my point of view, the exception being small enclaves where they stomp it out. Here, for instance.

Welcome. I do hope you continue posting, even outlandish ideas. I enjoy reading them.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
*

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
teotwaki wrote:
KillerForHire

So you've mentioned something interesting and I've got a few questions.

Have you tried setting up your own prepper group? I have no group but talked to a few neighbors who fly American flags on their homes, own dogs and firearms. 8-) That's about as far as I've gotten.

You've mentioned being one of the First People.

Is your own tribe local to you?

Do you plan/hope to reach out to members of your tribe (or other tribes) about a common prepping plan?

In California the official tribal lands are small: https://www3.epa.gov/region9/air/maps/ca_tribe.html There is plenty of public land for extended camping adventures.

For the record, I've only managed to meet just one ZS member here in California. The rest are very shy.... :mrgreen:

I suspect the number of Native American preppers is small.

In New Mexico yes but I'm not currently in contact with them.

Yes I'm currently living in my ancestral home.

I'd hoped so but people are stubborn & there seems to be too much animosity between the whites & the natives & the natives are furious that white people own property on tribal land & want them out & everyone's racist as shit around here & there's a lot of segregation & our last tribal chairman disbanded the tribal police & brought in her own private army of degenerate undesirable officers from other counties & robbed the tribe for millions then cut out & natives are treated like second class citizens on their own land so shit pretty bad here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3936
Has thanked: 1715 times
Been thanked: 518 times
KillerForHire wrote:
In New Mexico yes but I'm not currently in contact with them.

Yes I'm currently living in my ancestral home.

I'd hoped so but people are stubborn ---SNIP---


Thanks for some of the answers.

You'll probably want to go to your post and edit out the "animosity - white people - racist" stuff

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Posts: 2016
Location: Yo Momma's House
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 277 times
People are people, doesn't matter what kind or where they come from.

I've been around the country and have worked closely with Apache, Navajo... As well as having close relationships with Choctaw and Eskimos.

They have all been more than wonderful and amazing. I'm sure there are plenty of awful Native people just like there are awful people in all walks of life. But again, there are wonderful people in all walks of life.

_________________
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:
There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:
The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:10 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Posts: 11716
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 645 times
KillerForHire wrote:

our last tribal chairman disbanded the tribal police & brought in her own private army of degenerate undesirable officers from other counties & robbed the tribe for millions then cut out & natives are treated like second class citizens on their own land so shit pretty bad here.


Where is this? I am interested in reading more about this.

_________________
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am
Posts: 1991
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 467 times
Stercutus wrote:
KillerForHire wrote:

our last tribal chairman disbanded the tribal police & brought in her own private army of degenerate undesirable officers from other counties & robbed the tribe for millions then cut out & natives are treated like second class citizens on their own land so shit pretty bad here.


Where is this? I am interested in reading more about this.

Think it was on an episode of Longmire

_________________
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Posts: 8485
Location: Gulf Coast, AL
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 320 times
flybynight wrote:
Stercutus wrote:
Where is this? I am interested in reading more about this.

Think it was on an episode of Longmire

Image

_________________
whisk.e.rebellion wrote:
It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.



Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 7854
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 146 times
flybynight wrote:
Stercutus wrote:
KillerForHire wrote:

our last tribal chairman disbanded the tribal police & brought in her own private army of degenerate undesirable officers from other counties & robbed the tribe for millions then cut out & natives are treated like second class citizens on their own land so shit pretty bad here.


Where is this? I am interested in reading more about this.

Think it was on an episode of Longmire


You sure it wasn't "Walker, Texas Ranger" ?

Because that sounds a lot like an episode of that show in the later seasons.

_________________
Writer of "October Rising"
"Looking Forward, Looking Back"
"Looking Homeward"

12_Gauge_Chimp's blog


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am
Posts: 1991
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 467 times
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
flybynight wrote:
Stercutus wrote:
KillerForHire wrote:

our last tribal chairman disbanded the tribal police & brought in her own private army of degenerate undesirable officers from other counties & robbed the tribe for millions then cut out & natives are treated like second class citizens on their own land so shit pretty bad here.


Where is this? I am interested in reading more about this.

Think it was on an episode of Longmire


You sure it wasn't "Walker, Texas Ranger" ?

Because that sounds a lot like an episode of that show in the later seasons.


WAIT NO... Isn't that the whole premise of


_________________
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Posts: 1169
Location: Possum Kingdom, WV
Has thanked: 2849 times
Been thanked: 265 times
People have led good lives after being raised by multiple episodes of "Walker: Texas Ranger." Thanks for the laugh. Hopefully he'll laugh too and eventually "talk about the high desert evergreen forests" he first mentioned.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Posts: 11716
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 645 times
Asymetryczna wrote:
People have led good lives after being raised by multiple episodes of "Walker: Texas Ranger." Thanks for the laugh. Hopefully he'll laugh too and eventually "talk about the high desert evergreen forests" he first mentioned.


There is only one.

_________________
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3936
Has thanked: 1715 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Asymetryczna wrote:
People have led good lives after being raised by multiple episodes of "Walker: Texas Ranger." Thanks for the laugh. Hopefully he'll laugh too and eventually "talk about the high desert evergreen forests" he first mentioned.


This high desert forest I camped in is part of Nevada
Image

New Mexico's forests of the Gila Wilderness are similar
Image

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group