Central AR ZS Challenge series?

Forum for the North West Arkansas chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZS Board of Directors, ZSC 004 Officers

velojym
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido

Central AR ZS Challenge series?

Post by velojym » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 pm

My family and I really enjoyed the trail cleanup day, and are wondering what's gonna be next.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of getting everyone's creative juices flowing and start a string of challenge type meetups... and we can even toss in a charity/work element if we like.
To make it more interesting, one or two participants would come up with the details for whatever month they're "hosting", and would only give out enough information to keep it from becoming a complete disaster.
Wouldn't it be great if all wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?
-The Postman

REB 27

Re: Central AR ZS Challenge series?

Post by REB 27 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

velojym wrote:My family and I really enjoyed the trail cleanup day, and are wondering what's gonna be next.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of getting everyone's creative juices flowing and start a string of challenge type meetups... and we can even toss in a charity/work element if we like.
To make it more interesting, one or two participants would come up with the details for whatever month they're "hosting", and would only give out enough information to keep it from becoming a complete disaster.
Hey, Jim, that sounds like a cool idea. We oughta get together one evening for dinner somewhere and discuss what we wanna do. There's a pizza place at Morgan that's supposed to be pretty good. Or if that is not centralized enough, heck, name something else. I can meet anyplace here in central Arkansas....Any suggestions?
F***, I hate clowns!

Chevron seven, locked!

velojym
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido

Post by velojym » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

REB 27 wrote:
velojym wrote:My family and I really enjoyed the trail cleanup day, and are wondering what's gonna be next.

Hey, Jim, that sounds like a cool idea. We oughta get together one evening for dinner somewhere and discuss what we wanna do. There's a pizza place at Morgan that's supposed to be pretty good. Or if that is not centralized enough, heck, name something else. I can meet anyplace here in central Arkansas....Any suggestions?
That'd be fine with me. We could work on the first one, the primary concern being that we don't want to set up an Impossible Mission from the start, financially or otherwise. I get off work fairly early in the afternoons, and have Saturdays as well.
Wouldn't it be great if all wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?
-The Postman

REB 27

Post by REB 27 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, let's get a few suggestions on someplace to meet, work out a time, and I'll be there. I may have a couple other folks that'd like to come and help us out, too. And I get off at 6pm so any evening'll work for me.
F***, I hate clowns!

Chevron seven, locked!

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:004”