The list?

Forum for the North West Arkansas chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZS Board of Directors, ZSC 004 Officers

jclaudii

The list?

Post by jclaudii » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:32 am

So what is our list going to be used for?
I think it would be easy to make a mailing list out of the names provided, only one member does not have a e-mail so we would have to call and let them know about events. We could also put them at this website:
http://groups.google.com/group/ZS_NWA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but I don't know who manages that site. It would be a perfect place to offer our files for our AR members. I wish we had someplace we could put our files that had a password so only the AR members could login and view them. In the meantime, I have a zs folder on my pc that has the e-mail's and phone numbers of everyone. I'll also go ahead and make a ZS distribution list in my mail program so it will be easy to send messages to everyone.

Perhaps we can use http://skydrive.live.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and we can create a ZS-AR account or something. I'm just thinking out loud. If anyone has a webserver that we could use, that would be even better. Any ideas?

But just looking at the list...we are scattered all over the state!

kinaisan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Let Dead Corpses Lie

Re: The list?

Post by kinaisan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Well thats the first step is it not? We realize how many and far apart we are lol. We could always do rotating locations. One time it's 4 miles away the next it might end up 25, just what ever ends up being fair.
Why yes, I do make for a perfectly good bullet sponge!!!

Fenris

Post by Fenris » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

That sounds about how I expected, Kinaisan

-fenris-
"How quickly a man takes on the qualities of darkness. Men who live by night; the soldier, the thief, the traveller by night, the vagabond... theirs is a different way of thinking, and they do not fear the dark nor what may come upon them by night because they themselves are of the night, a part of it." ~louis lamour

Dresden

Post by Dresden » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 am

I think that's mine or fenrisulfer or darknightiii, one of us set that up, i'm going to try to get it figured out

edit: looks like darknightiii had this, probably another should be made by someone who will keep up with it, and post the info for the rest of us
I Remember Zombie Con 2005!!

America is teh roXor!

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:004”