It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The list?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:32 am 

So what is our list going to be used for?
I think it would be easy to make a mailing list out of the names provided, only one member does not have a e-mail so we would have to call and let them know about events. We could also put them at this website:
http://groups.google.com/group/ZS_NWA but I don't know who manages that site. It would be a perfect place to offer our files for our AR members. I wish we had someplace we could put our files that had a password so only the AR members could login and view them. In the meantime, I have a zs folder on my pc that has the e-mail's and phone numbers of everyone. I'll also go ahead and make a ZS distribution list in my mail program so it will be easy to send messages to everyone.

Perhaps we can use http://skydrive.live.com/ and we can create a ZS-AR account or something. I'm just thinking out loud. If anyone has a webserver that we could use, that would be even better. Any ideas?

But just looking at the list...we are scattered all over the state!

Post subject: Re: The list?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm 

Well thats the first step is it not? We realize how many and far apart we are lol. We could always do rotating locations. One time it's 4 miles away the next it might end up 25, just what ever ends up being fair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm 

That sounds about how I expected, Kinaisan

-fenris-

"How quickly a man takes on the qualities of darkness. Men who live by night; the soldier, the thief, the traveller by night, the vagabond... theirs is a different way of thinking, and they do not fear the dark nor what may come upon them by night because they themselves are of the night, a part of it." ~louis lamour

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 am 

I think that's mine or fenrisulfer or darknightiii, one of us set that up, i'm going to try to get it figured out

edit: looks like darknightiii had this, probably another should be made by someone who will keep up with it, and post the info for the rest of us

America is teh roXor!