Meetup, Mock-Bugout

Forum for the North West Arkansas chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZS Board of Directors, ZSC 004 Officers

Regret

Meetup, Mock-Bugout

Post by Regret » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm

I'm posting this now to test the waters for a possible camping trip, weekend mock bug-out sometime in early March. This should give plenty of people time to make arrangement to make it to a social-educational meeting.

I figure since most ZS-004 member live in the northwestern areas of Arkansas, I'm personally willing to make the drive up for a weekend event. Any thoughts/suggestions?
Church: What a shitty medical school.
Tucker: Yeah, where'd you go, the University of Jamaica?
Doc: Oh please, I wouldn't be caught dead on that campus. I went to Jamaica State! We were the Jamaica State Fighting Irish!

jclaudii

Re: Meetup, Mock-Bugout

Post by jclaudii » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 pm

I live in Russellville and I don't think we'll be able to do it, though I personally want to do one someday. We have a newborn and it's still too early to camp with him yet. I urge you regret to keep trying and get this going. Perhaps link it to another event so you can get maximum coverage. Like make it a geocaching event like a meet & greet to get that crowed out as well. Everyone can enjoy some of each others company while telling each other about their respective hobbies. Geocaching and disaster preparedness.

Another interesting is March/April is usually perfect canoeing weather, perhaps a trip down the buffalo or another stream would be a good adventure as well.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:004”