Monthly Meetings

Forum for the Southern Ontario chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 003 Officers

Post Reply
User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 pm

We have decided to hold monthly meetings on the first Friday of every month. For now they will be at Perkins, in St. Catharines. This may change in the future please see the schedule for any changes and I will also update here.

First meeting to take place Friday March 6 2009 I hope some of you can come out.
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
sivaspyder
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead

any Zombie Movie!
Location: Hamilton ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by sivaspyder » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:08 am

Hey all,
Just wondering what time the meeting is going to start at?
Looking forward to meeting other members. Seems anytime I mention ZS people think I am nuts!

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 am

meeting will be at 7pm tonight hope to see a lot of you there
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
mantis
* * * * *
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Brantford, Ontario

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mantis » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Damn! I only just saw this post. If I'd seen it earlier, I'd have driven down. How did the meeting go?
Doc Torr wrote:"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who see them coming a hundred yards away."
roscoe wrote:.....and don't plan on being The Humongous - it ain't happening.

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 am

we had met had a few laughs there will be one in april as well same zombie time same zombie place
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

Duckster
* *
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by Duckster » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 am

Are wives welcome? she's not active on the forum, but likes to know people.
As long as the body is warm and the bowels are loose, every other problem can be only minor and temporary.

Cultentacle
* *
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Raccoon City

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by Cultentacle » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 am

Booo!! I have to work Friday evenings.

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 am

everyone is welcome to the monthly meeting member or not don't forget this friday at 7pm.
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 3011
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Contact:

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 am

yeah guys and girls, get out to the meetings. they're a blast.
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 am

Alright ladies and germs our next meeting is one week away and we want you all there. Come on out and meet your fellow ZSers.
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
sivaspyder
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead

any Zombie Movie!
Location: Hamilton ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by sivaspyder » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 am

Anyone want anything from Springer's?
I already have a list of food for Aleks....as long as he reminds me to bring the pie!

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 pm

that sounds dirty...

I want pepperoni how much?
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
sivaspyder
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead

any Zombie Movie!
Location: Hamilton ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by sivaspyder » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 am

hot or mild?
How much do you want to spend? i can get you whatever you want.
For $5 you get 20-25 sticks.

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am

i will take one of each please
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 3011
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Contact:

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 pm

mastaVirus wrote:that sounds dirty...
It's a cherry pie. A sweet, sweet cherry pie. From a place called Zarky's. I could eat Zarky's pie ALL day.

How could that POSSIBLY sound dirty?
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

User avatar
sivaspyder
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead

any Zombie Movie!
Location: Hamilton ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by sivaspyder » Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 am

Horatio_Tyllis wrote:
mastaVirus wrote:that sounds dirty...
It's a cherry pie. A sweet, sweet cherry pie. From a place called Zarky's. I could eat Zarky's pie ALL day.

How could that POSSIBLY sound dirty?



I have started to notice most of what you say sounds dirty! LOL
Masta No problem.

User avatar
sivaspyder
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead

any Zombie Movie!
Location: Hamilton ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by sivaspyder » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 am

Same time and place on Friday? Anyone have meat/pie orders this week? :roll:

User avatar
mastaVirus
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Special Dead!
Location: Hamilton, ON. Canada

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mastaVirus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 pm

At the last event we had about 12 people out which is awesome. I am hoping that we can get some more of you to come out. Would love to hear from the rest of our membership in ontario. Hope to see you all soon

Chris
jamoni wrote:Edited because, while I was right, it's a mean thing to say, and being right doesn't justify being an asshole.
I survived Zombie Con 2008!

User avatar
mantis
* * * * *
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Brantford, Ontario

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by mantis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Damn. I have to try to get down there one of these days. I'd also love to try to arrange a range day - perhaps at Silverdale where I am a member. For that matter, they also have a couple of camping spots there and the guy who runs it is really cool and we might even be able to plan a ZS North weekend at some point.
Doc Torr wrote:"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who see them coming a hundred yards away."
roscoe wrote:.....and don't plan on being The Humongous - it ain't happening.

Post Reply

Return to “ZSC:003”