Greetings

Forum for the Southern Ontario chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 003 Officers

Post Reply
Cullie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Greetings

Post by Cullie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:20 am

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I've provided a link to my post on the introductions page. I'm located in Brantford, Ontario and I've been interested in prepardness for most of my life, although I've only become active again recently.

[url]http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 103201/url]


I saw that there are regular meetings in the Falls and some meetings that occur in Hamilton and Toronto. Really looking forward to getting involved.

User avatar
mantis
* * * * *
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Brantford, Ontario

Re: Greetings

Post by mantis » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Cullie wrote:Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I've provided a link to my post on the introductions page. I'm located in Brantford, Ontario and I've been interested in prepardness for most of my life, although I've only become active again recently.

[url]http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 103201/url]


I saw that there are regular meetings in the Falls and some meetings that occur in Hamilton and Toronto. Really looking forward to getting involved.
Small world! Another Brantford resident! Welcome to ZS! I saw your intro post over and posted a response.
Doc Torr wrote:"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who see them coming a hundred yards away."
roscoe wrote:.....and don't plan on being The Humongous - it ain't happening.

Cullie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Greetings

Post by Cullie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:55 pm

mantis wrote:
Small world! Another Brantford resident! Welcome to ZS! I saw your intro post over and posted a response.
Wow, it really is a small world. Just taking some time to read through the various boards and posts; there's a ton of information on here.

Thanks for the welcome.

User avatar
Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 3013
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Contact:

Re: Greetings

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:10 am

Greetings and welcome! I haven't checked this forum in way too long. We have a party tomorrow night in Toronto if you're interested. Link here. http://www.facebook.com/events/459825887396373/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

Cullie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Greetings

Post by Cullie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Horatio_Tyllis wrote:Greetings and welcome! I haven't checked this forum in way too long. We have a party tomorrow night in Toronto if you're interested. Link here. http://www.facebook.com/events/459825887396373/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have fun, with it being the holidays my days are full with wife-driven commitments.

Post Reply

Return to “ZSC:003”