fall MBO

Forum for the Southern Ontario chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 003 Officers

canuckdiver
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

fall MBO

Post by canuckdiver » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am

ok guys and gals! It's that time of the year when the trees change color, the nights get nippy, and campfires are truly cozy! Lets get a discussion going about a fall mock bugout weekend! I have the location, 25 acres of untouched forest at the end of a mile long trail as was depicted in our canada day campout. Any suggestions as to what weekend to go? We could use this as an entry in the MBO contest.

mantis

Re: fall MBO

Post by mantis » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Sounds good to me!
Doc Torr wrote:"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who see them coming a hundred yards away."
roscoe wrote:.....and don't plan on being The Humongous - it ain't happening.

canuckdiver
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by canuckdiver » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm

ok, looks like the weekend of nov 23-25 is the best bet. Does that work for everybody?

Now remember folks that this will be geared towards campers of ALL skill levels, and will be a great intro to cooler weather camping. there will be plenty of extra blankets, thermal pads, and even a large communal tent for everybody to get in out of the weather, so come on out!!!!

canuckdiver
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by canuckdiver » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok guys and gals, I am starting to work on logistics for the camping weekend, and it would be really helpful if I had an idea of who all is coming. If you are planning on coming, or just interested, could you give me a shout and let me know?

canuckdiver
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by canuckdiver » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am

ok guys, due to the undewhelming responses, here is the plan for the weekend. I am going camping this weekend on my 25 acres of paradise deep in the canadian wilderness and am openly inviting anybody who wants to join me to come along.Anybody who survives the pocky-clypse on thursday and makes their way to Belleville, can call me or text me at 613-848-9513 for directions from there to the rally point at the end of the road. I will then come out and meet you and bring you the rest of the way in.

mantis

Post by mantis » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 pm

I'd love to go but I'm booked solid that weekend.
Doc Torr wrote:"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who see them coming a hundred yards away."
roscoe wrote:.....and don't plan on being The Humongous - it ain't happening.

Return to “ZSC:003”