Moving back to PA.

Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 002 Officers

zXzGrifterzXz
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Romero movies, The Stink of Flesh, Seige of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days later, The remakes of Night and Dawn.

Moving back to PA.

Post by zXzGrifterzXz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Anyone still active in SE PA? Moving back to Bensalem/Philly area at the end of this month to take job with Bensalem Rescue Squad and join up with one of the Volunteer Fire Companies. Anything fun going on lately?
-NREMT - EMT
-NFPA 1006 Rescue Technician
-HAZMAT Technician

My Aid Bag
*Standard medical disclaimer applies to all of my posts, YMMV, Always check CNS before and after, never let the new guy drive, don't attempt anything you read here without proper supervision..... Blah Blah Blah*

epi_diva
Favorite Zombie Movies: Sean of the Dead
Resident Evil

Re: Moving back to PA.

Post by epi_diva » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 am

Hey there! Welcome back to PA! We are mostly over around Pittsburgh in this group. Make sure you cross post in 020 - SE PA and NJ chapter. Good people!

Good luck with the move!

Epi_diva
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

zXzGrifterzXz
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Romero movies, The Stink of Flesh, Seige of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days later, The remakes of Night and Dawn.

Post by zXzGrifterzXz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Sounds good, thank you.
-NREMT - EMT
-NFPA 1006 Rescue Technician
-HAZMAT Technician

My Aid Bag
*Standard medical disclaimer applies to all of my posts, YMMV, Always check CNS before and after, never let the new guy drive, don't attempt anything you read here without proper supervision..... Blah Blah Blah*

thelight
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Special Dead, Evil Dead, Army of Darkness

Post by thelight » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:55 pm

The wife and I are actually moving into the same area in a few months. I'll post over in ZSC21 as well.
"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
~Winston Churchill

Image http://www.theendofthetunnel.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rush2112 wrote:TheLight is a pot-kicking man-ape gone wrong. But we still love him and his ability to carry entire trees at once.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:002”