It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:45 pm 

Hi all,

ZS is helping out at Horror Realm Spring Break Mar 6-8 by staffing the table where the canned food is to be dropped off, near the front door. This is a great opportunity to network with horror enthusiasts who are also into zombies and being prepared. We need people to help be at the table. I believe that Roger is going to be there the entire weekend but it would be nice to have more than one person. The show will be open Friday 5-10pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.

We also will be part of a panel on Sunday at 1pm. The purpose of the panel is to introduce ZS to the attendees by talking about who we are and what/why we do what we do. I am going to lead the panel but I would love it for anyone else who may be available to come sit on the panel as well. So please let me know if you would like to do this asap. I plan to focus on why I joined ZS and how we came to be an official chapter. This event will help us become re-activated. I will submit the paperwork associated with it to HQ today to get the events approved.

When can we meet for a general member meeting? I would like to meet once prior to Mar 6. I need to know what days of the week and time of day that you want to have monthly meetings. It is important for consistency sake that we do this at the same day and time each month if we can. I am also looking into a new location to hold the meetings that is a public place where all ages would be welcome. I'm thinking coffee or tea shop. Open to suggestions of locations along with your available days/times. I would be willing to have our events in two different places on an alternating bi-monthly basis (one month place A and next month place B and then alternate A, B, A, B etc.) but no more than two. If you want to have events at personal homes/properties then these would be "events" - campfire cooking, food forest, canning, camping, etc. You get the point. And we can also do hiking events, our fundraisers (Winter Preparedness Ball) or volunteering (Habitat for Humanity) (Blues Fest) for charity or running for fun or charity (Pittsburgh Marathon). I will put out a schedule that can be posted on the forums and on the FB group once I have dates from folks.

Questions, requests, suggestions, etc? Please ask.

Peace, Love and Z-pac Surviving,
Jenn aka Epi_diva

Check us out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160600569862/

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:56 am 

Hi all,

Update on Horror Realm! We have 3 bags of food, 4 boxes of food and a full box of diapers! This is awesome! I will be doing the prize drawing at 15:00 today. Also, we have a panel at 13:00 so come out to Greentree and see us!

Epi_diva