It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:40 am 

Hi All,

Next ZS Pittsburgh Area meeting is May 13, 2014 at 7:30pm (19:00) to apx. 9pm (stay as late as you'd like but we don't want the "meeting" to be all night) at Kelly's Bar and Lounge on Penn Circle south in Shadyside/East Liberty area of Da Burgh http://www.barsmart.com/bar_detail.cfm?id=1500.

Agenda: Meet n greet - short presentation - business meeting - old, new (picnic, looking ahead) - adjorn - more socializing for those who can stay and hang out.

Details:
Meet and greet, order a drink and/or food, if you'd like ... @ 8 start meeting - Zombie Briefs - a brief presentation by someone about something related to disaster preparedness or zombies... tba (volunteers?). It can be how to tie a useful knot, dress a wound, filter water, bug out back briefing etc. We'll keep it to a 5-10 minutes quickie presentation with 5 min for questions/discussion. If there's more discussion we can table it and circle back after business. At apx 8:15 (in the interest of keeping this thing as "organized" and "professional" as possible, thus all of the succinct time stuff). Old business, review hike and Horror Realm food drive that Roger took on, thank you Roger! New business, ZS family picnic, date to be determined at this meeting hopefully. Also, we can look forward to summer activities. Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, Steel City Con, Horror Realm Food drive again, there's a movie night May 22 - we could ask about a table maybe, more hikes, ZFest is in Larryville again. Other ideas? Close, BS some more for those who can stay.

See you there!
Epi_Diva, Peace, Love and Zombie Killin'

P.S. Notes of interest: For anyone keeping score, I finished my paper and am just waiting for my official piece of paper that says "Masters of Public Health" on it before I truly believe it all!! St. James Place Tavern has closed (tear, sniff sniff) BUT I think it may be under new ownership and is getting a facelift! However, that doesn't necessarily mean that we will go back there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+