Apocalypse Party 12/21/12 - Were the Mayans right?

Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 002 Officers

epi_diva
Favorite Zombie Movies: Sean of the Dead
Resident Evil

Post by epi_diva » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello all!
Let's see how well this works... https://www.facebook.com/events/496362457050970/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If it didn't work then here's the info::::::

Apocalypse Party
Friends of Guests Event · By Jenn Oakley aka Epi_diva
Friday, December 21, 2012
5:00pm until 2:00am

To celebrate the day that the Mayan's predicted to be the end of the world Zombie Squad and St. James Place Tavern are hosting an Apocalypse Party. Bar opens and 5pm. Happy Hour specials from 5-7pm and a $2 a draft pint beer special from 7pm-12am. A 50/50 raffle will be sponsored by Zombie Squad and the proceeds will be donated to Red Cross Hurricane Sandy Relief. Bug out Bag contest. Best bug out bag wins a prize! Bring your bug out bags... if you don't have one then it's a good time to make one! Here's a good B.O.B. tutorial: http://youtu.be/Y4YC1SxWyY4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stay tuned! More details to come!
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

epi_diva
Favorite Zombie Movies: Sean of the Dead
Resident Evil

Post by epi_diva » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:32 pm

So who's going? The band Random Play will start around 9pm.
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

edheler
Favorite Zombie Movies: George Romero's Night of the Living Dead

Re: Apocalypse Party 12/21/12 - Were the Mayans right?

Post by edheler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 pm

I will be coming for a bit but won't be staying late enough to find out if the Maya were right. Since midnight for the Maya will happen at around 2AM on Saturday. I will be going through a tunnel and crossing the same river twice, so I don't know if that makes the tavern doubly or triply non-existent for me.

I don't have BOB so I guess my GHB (Get Home Bag) will have to suffice. I look forward to meeting everyone who is there!
Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery. -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:002”