November Meeting 11/13

Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 002 Officers

jackal556
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Resident Evil saga

November Meeting 11/13

Post by jackal556 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 pm

The next meeting will be Tuesday 11/13 at 7:30 (or 19:30 if you're fancy) at our usual haunt; St. James Place on S. 18th St. in Southside.

And in case you need your fix, the World War Z trailer is out:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/worldwarz/ (Thanks to epi_d for that one)
ZSC:002 Pittsburgh Area Chapter Officer

US Marines- Making Martyrs since 1775

Spd164

Re: November Meeting 11/13

Post by Spd164 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm

jackal556 wrote:The next meeting will be Tuesday 11/13 at 7:30 (or 19:30 if you're fancy) at our usual haunt; St. James Place on S. 18th St. in Southside.

And in case you need your fix, the World War Z trailer is out:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/worldwarz/ (Thanks to epi_d for that one)
Jackyl, was there any turn out for this? I feel remiss that I've not been able to attend one single chapter meeting, but alas, you know my work situation. Perhaps December shall be the month for me?

jackal556
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Resident Evil saga

Post by jackal556 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I wasn't able to make this one due to work as well.

The next meeting will be 12/21/12.

That's right.

The End of Days.

ZS worldwide has a massive global event plan.

Details to follow...
ZSC:002 Pittsburgh Area Chapter Officer

US Marines- Making Martyrs since 1775

epi_diva
Favorite Zombie Movies: Sean of the Dead
Resident Evil

Post by epi_diva » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:30 pm

There were 4 of us. We basically just had a few drinks and some pizza and wings and B.S.'d... Me, K9Crew, Engr_Rn and Steph. Work situations happen. Dr. Jest had one too. We forgive you! Just keep posting and we'll know that you're still there. Spd, is there another day/time that would work better for you or are your work hours variable?
Epi_diva
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

edheler
Favorite Zombie Movies: George Romero's Night of the Living Dead

Post by edheler » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 pm

I am planning on making the December meeting... for the first time. The old Pittsburgh saying that it doesn't exist if you have to cross a river or go through a tunnel is pretty true for me.
Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery. -- Thomas Jefferson

epi_diva
Resident Evil

Post by epi_diva » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Let's see how well this works... https://www.facebook.com/events/496362457050970/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apocalypse Party
Friends of Guests Event · By Jenn Oakley
Friday, December 21, 2012
5:00pm until 2:00am

To celebrate the day that the Mayan's predicted to be the end of the world Zombie Squad and St. James Place Tavern are hosting an Apocalypse Party. Bar opens and 5pm. Happy Hour specials from 5-7pm and a $2 a draft pint beer special from 7pm-12am. A 50/50 raffle will be sponsored by Zombie Squad and the proceeds will be donated to Red Cross Hurricane Sandy Relief. Bug out Bag contest. Best bug out bag wins a prize! Bring your bug out bags... if you don't have one then it's a good time to make one! Here's a good B.O.B. tutorial: http://youtu.be/Y4YC1SxWyY4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stay tuned! More details to come!
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

Spd164

Post by Spd164 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 am

epi_diva wrote:There were 4 of us. We basically just had a few drinks and some pizza and wings and B.S.'d... Me, K9Crew, Engr_Rn and Steph. Work situations happen. Dr. Jest had one too. We forgive you! Just keep posting and we'll know that you're still there. Spd, is there another day/time that would work better for you or are your work hours variable?
Epi_diva
Thanks so much for the kind consideration, however my work schedule is indeed "variable" to say the least. For instance, I work 3pm-11pm on 12-21-12 unfortunately, so it looks like I'll be missing this month's meeting as well. Drat! Foiled again. That's ok though, it'll happen and many glorious stories shall be told of it's success. Rawr...

epi_diva
Resident Evil

Post by epi_diva » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Spd164 wrote:Thanks so much for the kind consideration, however my work schedule is indeed "variable" to say the least. For instance, I work 3pm-11pm on 12-21-12 unfortunately, so it looks like I'll be missing this month's meeting as well. Drat! Foiled again. That's ok though, it'll happen and many glorious stories shall be told of it's success. Rawr...
No worries! We shall meet eventually!
I am thinking of organizing a 2013 planning meeting that would possibly be held on a weekend earlier in December instead of our normal second Tuesday in the south side since we will be at St. James on the 21st. I will be posting here once I figure out what the details and date actually are. If know of any dates that would work for you in the next couple weeks please let me know by either PM or here.
ZSC002 - Chapter Officer

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:002”