Role Players Needed for SWAT training

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

ILswatcop
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the dead (both), the walking dead (TV series)

Post by ILswatcop » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Greetings StL ZSers! This is Jon from the SWAT team on the metro east side. Our team is planning its annual "hell night" training evolution wherein we push the team to its limits over a 24 hour period. Part of that training includes Sim scenarios, and a complex hostage rescue/WMD operation at the end of the evolution.
Dates are October 24th/25th.
Role players taking part in the final scenario would have to be there from roughly midnight to 05 or 0600 (night of the 24th into early morning of the 25th).
Role players for the other smaller scenarios would be needed during the evening hours, probably 1800 to 2200 (on the 24th), give or take.

You can send me a pm with your contact info on here, or contact Chris Bellers and he can put you in touch with me. StL ZS members have always been great to work with and have been a huge help in the past! I hope some of you can come out for this.

Thanks!

N Sperlo
Favorite Zombie Movies: A Christmas Story. Yea, it gets run into the ground every Christmas and comes back every year. Kill it with fire.

Re: Role Players Needed for SWAT training

Post by N Sperlo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 am

Who is the trainer? (I know many of those capable of training don't like it publicized, so feel free to hit me back privately.)
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive anyway.

Kilo Zero Hotel Ocean Foxtrot

ILswatcop

Post by ILswatcop » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm

This will be in service for the team. Instructors will be myself and my team leaders.

Israel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Special Dead, Cockneys vs. Zombies

Post by Israel » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 pm

The last time we did this, it was a blast. I'm in.
Jon, you may wat to post something to the ZS STL Facebook page. Not everyone checks on here.
Griff wrote:Their are two kinds of people in the world; Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't. We call those people "Dinner"
I got eaten alive by chiggers at Z-Con 2011

LifeStraw Review
Chinese Wonder Shovel Review

Readphnx
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

Post by Readphnx » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Let me check my calender. The last training we did with you guys was great, if I'm free, I'm in.
Jack of many trades master of none.

Gauge
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Gauge » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 am

I will see if I can get the doctors permission to participate, hopefully he says yes. It will be almost a month since my surgery so I don't see a problem.

Readphnx
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

Post by Readphnx » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Took a half day for the 25th so I'm in!

Braxton
Favorite Zombie Movies: I love them all.

Post by Braxton » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 am

Well that was awesome.

( Covered in red welts )
Jeriah wrote: you are NEVER completely certain of any other human being: not your parents, not your brother, not your wife, nobody.
Actually I think under some circumstances people sometimes don't even know themselves, but that's a bit existential for this thread. :lol:

Readphnx
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Readphnx » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 am

Yup, these training are great. If you haven't been to one you need to join in. I know it's meant to train the SWAT guys but I learned a lot about how I react to shooting under stress and shooting at night. Plus it's just awesome, you get to play "cops and robbers" with real cops!

ILswatcop

Post by ILswatcop » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

A huge thank you to the ZS StL members that came out and role played for us! Your participation helped in a big way, I could not have been happier with everyone that assisted that night. I apologize for the down time, it was the first time for a couple of the guys to put something that big together (the entire training day and everything it entailed), so there were some kinks, but it worked out.

Thank you again!

Jon

N Sperlo
Favorite Zombie Movies: A Christmas Story. Yea, it gets run into the ground every Christmas and comes back every year. Kill it with fire.

Post by N Sperlo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 am

I'd like too join in next time. I've helped train with a certain local academy. Always have a good time and get good reviews from the teachers. I'll bring references. :awesome:
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive anyway.

Kilo Zero Hotel Ocean Foxtrot

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 am

We don't necessarily need references but we *do* need you to be a ZS member :D
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Return to “ZSC:001”