St. Louis Zombie Squad Email list

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

St. Louis Zombie Squad Email list

Post by kyle » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:33 pm

If you are interested in local ZS related stuff in Missouri or Illinois sign up here: http://groups.google.com/group/ZSC-001

You don't have to be a ZS members to join but if you don't live in the area that the ZSC001 chapter resides in you might not want to sign up to it.

Just a warning, this isn't the same as the regular ZS monthly bulletin mailing list. The St. Louis mailing list gets a bit more traffic. Everything is discussed from big local ZS events (like the Stl Disaster Fair) but also smaller events are discussed like like hikes, camping trips, bug out exercises, ham radio study groups, horror movie outings, shooting range get together, etc. You can, however, get the emails in a digest form.

Note: You can also just click the group link and read the conversations if you aren't interested in actually joining it because it's an open mailing list.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

Toad704D
Favorite Zombie Movies: Ugh. I do the movies for Zcon every year. It changes so often.

Post by Toad704D » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 pm

I've made a concentrated effort not to spam the ZSC 001 (The best chapter, by the way, IMO) due to various complaints. Remember kids, you can reply to a single email, not necessarily the whole shebang. But mainly I posted here to draw attention to my new avatar, cuzz I rock. :D
ZSC-001 Chapter Secretary
ZCon Entertainment coordinator
ZCon On-Site security
I survived Zombie Con 2007, and 2008
I survived Wintergheddon 2009
I survived Zombie Con 2009, I won the pistol match too! 8)
I survived Zombie Con '10,'11,'12,'13 (I'm kind of a badass.)

Return to “ZSC:001”