Comic Book Drive Aug 10th

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

Israel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Special Dead, Cockneys vs. Zombies

Comic Book Drive Aug 10th

Post by Israel » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Come on by Star Clipper on Saturday, Aug 10th between 10 AM and 6 PM, and donate your gently used comics for the kids at St. Louis Children's Hospital.

The first 100 people to donate 3 or more comics
will get a free Ben & Jerry's ice cream. We will also be raffling off prizes throughout the day including Fitz's Root Beer, T-shirts from Capcom, and a grand prize gift certificate to Pinup Bowl worth $230, courtesy of Blueberry Hill.

Anyone who makes a donation will also get 10% off their purchase at Star Clipper. If you don't have any comics to donate you can always purchase some that day for 10% off.

Costumed super-heroes will be hand-delivering these comics to St. Louis Children's Hospital. All comic books donated will go to helping kids escape the trauma of their illness, if only 28 pages at a time.

Star Clipper
6392 Delmar Blvd. (in The Loop)
St. Louis, MO 63130
Griff wrote:Their are two kinds of people in the world; Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't. We call those people "Dinner"
I got eaten alive by chiggers at Z-Con 2011

LifeStraw Review
Chinese Wonder Shovel Review

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Re: Comic Book Drive Aug 10th

Post by Grendel » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 pm

I will be coming up there with more than a few books most likely. Will we have any merch there if I should want to pick up something like say a 10th anniversary shirt?
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Israel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Special Dead, Cockneys vs. Zombies

Post by Israel » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

10th anniversary shirts are online, pre-order only. Sorry.
Griff wrote:Their are two kinds of people in the world; Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't. We call those people "Dinner"

LifeStraw Review

Israel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Israel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 pm

So, guys. Hey. Guess what. Hey! Guys! Yo! HEY! You know what? This is happening, like, tomorrow. I know you have some extra comics you'll never read again. They're just taking up space. You could use more space, you know, for future comics.

LifeStraw Review

Return to “ZSC:001”