Movie Swag at the Blood Drive!! Sunday 7 April

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Movie Swag at the Blood Drive!! Sunday 7 April

Post by crypto » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:10 pm

All: As if you needed another reason to head out to the blood drive this Sunday, we have the following bribes^H^H^H^H^H^Hincentives.

We're going to have a bunch of movie passes, t-shirts and posters for the new Evil Dead movie, that we'll be giving out randomly throughout the day.

But here's the kicker: We've got an autographed movie poster thats signed by: producer Bruce Campbell, director Fede Alvarez, and the castJane Levy, Jessica Lucas, Shiloh Fernandez, Lou Taylor Pucci.

This is a pre-release poster and there aren't many of them around. Anyone who tries to donate will be entered in a raffle to win this awesome poster.

It'll be at the St. Louis Police Association Hall on Hampton in the city. Check the FB event and the mailing list for further details!
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

iloveash
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Re: Movie Swag at the Blood Drive!! Sunday 7 April

Post by iloveash » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 pm

St Louis Police Officers Association
3710 Hampton Ave, Saint Louis, Missouri 63109

It's time for you semi-annual bloodletting with Zombie Squad!

As you know, The American Red Cross thirsts for your bodily fluids, and desperately wants to drain them from you. So twice yearly, they provide a crack cadre of trained professionals who want nothing more than to stab you in the arm and make you a pound lighter.

This time we're kicking it old school, back to the Police Association Hall on Hampton.

As usual, the blood donation times are 11a-4p, and we'll have free BBQ (with veggie patties available) available for anyone who tries to donate.

Click here to schedule your donation time!
http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; And type in the sponsor code ZOMBIE
I survived Z-Con 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
I survived Wintergeddon 07, 08, 09, 11, 12
ZS has swallowed my soul!

Return to “ZSC:001”