UPDATE: 04 November Blood Drive 79 units!

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

UPDATE: 04 November Blood Drive 79 units!

Post by crypto » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm

It's time to roll up your sleeves and shed a pint for Zombie Squad and the Red Cross!

This will be our first Sunday blood drive, and also our first drive outside the city limits (but just barely!) We've got a great new venue that we're excited to work with, the Shrewsbury Community Center. As usual, we're going to be serving tasty free BBQ all day long, so come on out and hang out with us!

We're using the Red Cross' new scheduling system for donations this time, so please go to http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donationand" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; put in the sponsor code ZOMBIE to snag a spot at our drive!

Heres the facebook link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/360266430730827/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: EVENT: 04 November Blood Drive

Post by crypto » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Guys, heres a bump to hope you all come out on Sunday for our blood drive.

I got a call from the Red Cross this week telling me that Hurricane Sandy cancelled over 10,000 blood drives on the east coast, so they're pretty much fucked out there.

This is your chance to really help out.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Readphnx
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

EVENT: 04 November Blood Drive

Post by Readphnx » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

I'll be there all day and giving blood at 2:15.
Jack of many trades master of none.

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: EVENT: 04 November Blood Drive

Post by crypto » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

After the last needle was pulled out, our final count for the Fall 2012 Blood Drive is 79 units. Thats a whole shitload of blood. Thats almost 10 gallons of blood.

You guys rock, a big thank you to everyone who came out today!
MF'N TEAM LEADER

Return to “ZSC:001”