What is a good corporate holiday party theme?

Topics on travel. Heading out of the country or just out of state? Stop by here to share advice or post questions.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

James Kelly

What is a good corporate holiday party theme?

Post by James Kelly » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:02 am

Hey everyone,

I am planning travel with my family's holiday party in Canada, I want to plan something that has a theme that can have an associated activity. Last year we did Las Vegas and we hired dealers so people could play Black Jack and roulette.

If you have an any suggestion for travel site please help me?

Thanks
James Kelly

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: What is a good corporate holiday party theme?

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 am

James Kelly wrote:Hey everyone,

I am planning travel with my family's holiday party in Canada, I want to plan something that has a theme that can have an associated activity. Last year we did Las Vegas and we hired dealers so people could play Black Jack and roulette.

If you have an any suggestion for travel site please help me?

Thanks
James Kelly
Subject says "corporate holiday party", text says "family holiday party". Usually a big difference in appropriate themes and available budget.

If you clarify, you might get some input.

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 am

Zombocalypse.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

James Kelly

Post by James Kelly » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 am

Hello Friends, :D

Nice to meeet you. Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate all of the informations that you have given me.

Thanks a lot
James Kelly

jessy27

Post by jessy27 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

James,
I would think it would depend on what part of Canada you are traveling in? The fishing there is incredible and the photography prospects for wildlife is
everywhere. I guess it all depends on what your family likes to do. :)

Roger Brough

Post by Roger Brough » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Last year I was invited to an Edward Scissorhands party. The invite said only that, with no mention of having to bring anything. When I arrived at the party, I was taken to the side of the building where two people used masking tape to almost permanently attach a 40 ounce beer to each hand. Then I was set free. As I walked around talking to other people with these large beers attached to their hands, I realized the dilemma. The hosts were the only people with their hands free and they had a sign put up one on one of the walls with the 2 rules of the party.

1. No dumping beer.
2. No hands free until bottles are empty.

Now, most of you convert quickly in your mind and understand that you are growing by 5 pounds and that creates a fair amount of pressure on some people. I'd like to think this idea would be entertaining for any corporate office or family.
People put too much emphasis on ole’ Charlie Darwin’s theory about the survival of the fittest. It has produced a cottage industry of shake-weights, special-muscle-morphing powder drinks, and girly men that sell exercise videos. Not me.
See, this here is the 1911.”

~Peter S. Thompson”

Return to “Travel”