Trip to vermont

Topics on travel. Heading out of the country or just out of state? Stop by here to share advice or post questions.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Dlongmuir

Trip to vermont

Post by Dlongmuir » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

hey everyone was going thru the forum and thought id post. in October and then almost every weekend in the winter i am going to travel to ledlow Vermont to snowboard with my family at okemo MT. During the October trip i am hopefully doing a little mountain biking up there so if anyone is in the area id be happy to snowboard this winter up there with them. if anyone is interested in joining me on the mountain during the winter pm me and ill tell u if im there at the time.
ZSC:022
Connecticut
My bov: 1988 dodge w250

zombievt

Re: Trip to vermont

Post by zombievt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

I don't snowboard but if you want to meet up for a beer, I'd be happy to. I'm in Putney so I'm willing to bet you'll come through my town on your way up :)

Dlongmuir

Post by Dlongmuir » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 pm

zombievt wrote:I don't snowboard but if you want to meet up for a beer, I'd be happy to. I'm in Putney so I'm willing to bet you'll come through my town on your way up :)
id love to chill and have a beer but.....im not of drinking age yet :gonk:
Connecticut

zombievt

Post by zombievt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm

So coffee then. :lol:

Dlongmuir

Post by Dlongmuir » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

zombievt wrote:So coffee then. :lol:
of course haha :lol:
Connecticut

Dlongmuir

Re: Trip to vermont update!!!!!

Post by Dlongmuir » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Goin back to vt sometime this month...and have confirmed I am moving there in about a year and a half
Connecticut

AKFTW
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Zombieland!

Post by AKFTW » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Dlongmuir wrote:Goin back to vt sometime this month...and have confirmed I am moving there in about a year and a half
Nice! If you ever make it up to Burlington let me know!
docdredd wrote:those pandas need to harden the fuck up

Dlongmuir

Post by Dlongmuir » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm

AKFTW wrote:
Dlongmuir wrote:Goin back to vt sometime this month...and have confirmed I am moving there in about a year and a half
Nice! If you ever make it up to Burlington let me know!
I'm gonna be in bennington with my girlfriend looking at S.V.U I'll give ya a shout when I'm there
Connecticut

IronKnuckles

Post by IronKnuckles » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm in Bellows Falls which is about 15 minutes north of Putney and 45 minutes south of Ludlow. We have some fair mountian bike trails in the area behind the high school. Also right across the river in New Hampshire (I can see it out my window) they have Fall Mountian which is a great hike with a beautiful view of the village. Good luck.
Maverick299 wrote:Where's the government bailout for Hostess? I would have survived just fine without Chevy or Chrysler, but life without strawberry fruit pies seems kinda pointless.
AK_Stick wrote:Pretty much always be a need for people who can kill people, or work on stuff.

Dlongmuir

Post by Dlongmuir » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Update: no s.v.u for the girlfriend... she decided to go into cosmetology school in my local area. We will be taking a trip up there in the next few weeks for the weekend once I get settled into my new job.
IronKnuckles wrote:I'm in Bellows Falls which is about 15 minutes north of Putney and 45 minutes south of Ludlow. We have some fair mountian bike trails in the area behind the high school. Also right across the river in New Hampshire (I can see it out my window) they have Fall Mountian which is a great hike with a beautiful view of the village. Good luck.
I have stopped in putney a few times for gas we typically stayed in Wilmington for years since I had to e 4 years old I've been going up for school winter breaks with family I can still remember the "whiners will be shot" sign in the dots diner. After the hurricane we dident go back to Wilmington :cry: . After that we started finding ludlow was a nice town too and okemo was really nice to snowboard/ski at so we have been going up there for the last few years and in mid October me and the "swmbo" will take a trip up for the night just so she can see the area in which we have plans to move too.
Connecticut

Return to “Travel”