Pisgah Forest NC-Tips?

Topics on travel. Heading out of the country or just out of state? Stop by here to share advice or post questions.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Flying Lead
Location: Alabama-Land of low taxes, lots of guns and more meth labs than you can count!

Pisgah Forest NC-Tips?

Post by Flying Lead » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Anyone hike in NC in the Pisgah Forest? Would love to hear from you.
I'm going for a week in August or September. Best daytrips or loop hikes?
The optimist learns English, a pessimist - Chinese, realist exploring a Kalashnikov rifle.-russian survival website
1911nufsaid wrote:I'm not implying you, or anyone on the forum for that matter, is a 'end of world' nut job.
Woods Walker wrote:If their shit was any tighter the carbon within would be turned to diamonds.
Put me down for M14, XD45 and Pie

Andrew Sterner
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Diary of the Dead, Zombieland, Tokyo Zombie, [REC], Quarantine(1 and 2), Juan of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead.

Re: Pisgah Forest NC-Tips?

Post by Andrew Sterner » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:37 am

Flying Lead wrote:Anyone hike in NC in the Pisgah Forest? Would love to hear from you.
I'm going for a week in August or September. Best daytrips or loop hikes?
:( SO SORRY I didn't see this, don't know how much traffic travel gets. For Pisgah, Day hikes are a dime a dozen, and all excellent. You could try anything over at Linville Gorge. The major trails are blazed, and the site seeing is fantastic.

Return to “Travel”