South Dakota vacation kast month

Topics on travel. Heading out of the country or just out of state? Stop by here to share advice or post questions.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Groucho
Favorite Zombie Movies: original Dawn of the Dead

South Dakota vacation kast month

Post by Groucho » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:56 am

We had a great time. Legally driving 80 mph was cool. Sioux Falls was nice. Driving to Rapid City we got sucked into stopping at the Corn Palace. Took a picture of Willie Nelson, but they were in the process of taking down Elvis. Of course we had to stop at Wall Drugs too. We saw Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, rode the 1880 steam train and left some money in Deadwood. Then we drove up to Billings Montana. Montana is 80 mph also, but Wyoming is only 75. Saw the Custer battlefield, where my 70-300mm camera lens died also. The day we left Billings the town was foggy with smoke from the fires up state. We spent the night in Rapid City again, in the morning the smoke had worked its way that far south. Had a great time, even though I wish I'd had a few more days up there.
Three men and a woman trapped in a building, send help. If you can't send help send two more women. Groucho Marx-Duck Soup

USAF SP 72-77,US Army reserves 84-92

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: South Dakota vacation kast month

Post by Halfapint » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

I forgot all about the travel thread here! Great little update, sounds like you had some fun. MT has been hit pretty hard with the fires.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: South Dakota vacation kast month

Post by Asymetryczna » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Thanks for the post. Cannot wait to see the pictures.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Travel”