Tunafish class action settlement. Are you affected?

For all your pre- and post-PAW food and beverage recipes. Just because it keeps you alive doesn't mean it shouldn't be tasty.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Supervisor42

Re: Tunafish class action settlement. Are you affected?

Post by Supervisor42 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:44 pm

SCBrian wrote:
Stercutus wrote:I don't understand how a cat can catch a tuna. :?
2 hay hooks, Some 100mph tape, 300ft of 1/8th steel cable, 1 brick and a blindfold. Everything else is nature and evolution at play. The hard part is getting a really pissed off cat with hay hooks attached to its paws back in the boat. It was a bit difficult, and we lost the captains second mate, poor fellow...
That was funny as shit!
For the untrained, this is a hay hook:
It's what you grab a bale of hay with.
Embrace the next generation, give them a gun and teach them to shoot. They are our future.

aikorob

Post by aikorob » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 pm

SCBrian wrote:
2 hay hooks, Some 100mph tape, 300ft of 1/8th steel cable, 1 brick and a blindfold. Everything else is nature and evolution at play. The hard part is getting a really pissed off cat with hay hooks attached to its paws back in the boat. It was a bit difficult, and we lost the captains second mate, poor fellow...
You let your cat free dive after tuna ?!?! Man, given how fast they swim, it's a wonder Tabby caught anything

try this next time--http://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/scuba-cat3.htm
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Anianna

Post by Anianna » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 am

Supervisor42 wrote:
SCBrian wrote:
That was funny as shit!
For the untrained, this is a hay hook:
It's what you grab a bale of hay with.
But, hay bails come with handy twine handles. :crazy:

I, too, have never seen a cat fish tuna. I'm surprised they would interbreed.
Feed science, not zombies!

Failure is the path of least persistence.

“People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now.” ~Book of Eli

∩(=^_^=)

SCBrian

Post by SCBrian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:40 pm

With the recent problems with bumblebee and chicken of the sea, I went looking to see how Starkist was doing, still up in court.
"The court had granted preliminary approval of the settlement on May 14, 2015, but has now denied final approval of the settlement, finding that notice to class members was inadequate and the release of future claims against StarKist was too broad."
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail ... 87dd60cf7b
I tilt at Windmills
BattleVersion wrote:For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders.
raptor wrote:...I am allergic to bullets;I break out in blood.
jnathan wrote:... you can choke on my Hebrew National.

Return to “Eats and Drinks”